GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New RCD330 Plus Headunit with Mirrorlink/Carplay

FndrStrat06

Passed Driver's Ed
THis looks soo awesome but is priced way to high :(

Way, way too high.

I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say we would be happy to see partecipation, to see new firmwares coming out, trying beta versions and help you get the best firmware version. It would give us a better unit, and you will sell more because anyone coming here and deciding what to do will see support and will buy one on trust.

Well said.

5314 With AA firmware somtimes have problem ,when i plug cable HU show ‘unlock phone’ then after reset hu it work.. anybody have same bugs ? Or problem from hu ?

Atsiki, your English is ok. Your problem isn't Android Auto specific. It's something with the C180 bluetooth, I think. I wasn't having these connection problems during the brief time my unit was running 5514/C210.

Atsiki

Passed Driver's Ed
Atsiki, your English is ok. Your problem isn't Android Auto specific. It's something with the C180 bluetooth, I think. I wasn't having these connection problems during the brief time my unit was running 5514/C210.

Thanks. I use carplay ..But my bluetooth always off ,I mean 5314 carplay firmware have no problem but when i upgrade 5314 with AA then have bugs somtimes , when i plug cable HU not detected phone but after reboot Hu then everythings work well

Last edited:

FndrStrat06

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks. I use carplay ..But my bluetooth always off ,I mean 5314 carplay firmware have no problem but when i upgrade 5314 with AA then have bugs somtimes , when i plug cable HU not detected phone but after reboot Hu then everythings work well

Yeah it seems to be a somewhat common problem.

spicypiel

Ready to race!
Rebooting the head unit kills my tweaked audio mixer settings though which is a pain, it's not always fun to try and catch the various sounds and turn the volume up at the right time haha.

veigy

Hi, you must activate reverse camera in Coding in byte 3 set bit 6 to ON.

I have just get new RCD330 187B unit with green backlight and Skoda theme. SW 5404 BT 180 (more info in attachment). It looks so good. I'm going to try it tomorow. If anyone have firmware file 5404 with Skoda theme I'll appriciate it (just for backup purposes).

Attachments

• 2018-01-19 (8).png
    2018-01-19 (8).png
    114.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20180119_144311.jpg
    IMG_20180119_144311.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

spopinski

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anybody managed to changed the car image when OPS is active?

I try all the VCDS tips but it always stays the same. I want it to show Golf outline.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20171224_174545.jpg
    IMG_20171224_174545.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 172

TDIDrive

Passed Driver's Ed
When I plug my phone in to use Android Auto, my phone prompts me saying 'latest software is ready to be installed on your computer'...? Is that just a standard prompt when using USB with androids or is there genuinely something my phone wants to install onto my RCD330 for android auto?