GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New shoes: CCW Classics

johntesi

Ready to race!
Despite what anyone says, they're just jealous man. Expensive wheels don't have to be ridiculous sizes or offsets to stand apart from the crowd... The finish, the precision cuts, etc. all really pop out in person.
I love 'em!

Tecni

Ready to race!
Despite what anyone says, they're just jealous man. Expensive wheels don't have to be ridiculous sizes or offsets to stand apart from the crowd... The finish, the precision cuts, etc. all really pop out in person.
I love 'em!

:thumbsup:

Aigoo

Ready to race!
I love 'em!

Definitely finish is noticed imo :D

NJvdub1

if you were on coils it would look a little better i don't think those wheels flow with any vdub if it has fender gap and that much meat plus no stretch

Artysta

Ready to race!
They look ok, bbs is way too overhyped in my opinion. Most ppl get them for the name anyways its not like theyre lighter wheels.

NJvdub1

just cause they are nice wheels doesn't mean you shouldn't set them up right..... i mean if your gonna buy the wheels why not go big instead of having meaty tires and no lip or stretch plus wheel gap...... why would you not get coils or bags i mean this is just my opinion see my mk6 will be on bags than i will have classics done the right way 8.5 in the front 9.5 or 10 wide in the back 215 or 205 stretch offset 40 in the front and 35 in the rear and camber the rear 3 degrees....... that is how you make a 3 piece forged wheel look nice on any car