GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the club...

yoyodyne

Looks like this forum is pretty dead, but I'm new to the VW/GTI club and wouldn't mind talking cars over a fine brew.

Live in East Denver. Honk if you see a carbon steel grey 4door w/ a temp tag. ;)

falconeight1

Ready to race!
Do you know anyone with a vagcom in the area?

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
Looks like this forum is pretty dead, but I'm new to the VW/GTI club and wouldn't mind talking cars over a fine brew.

Live in East Denver. Honk if you see a carbon steel grey 4door w/ a temp tag. ;)

Welcome... Unfortunately, Denver is kind of a crap place to own a GTI. When I had my 08' in Seattle, I couldn't drive a block without someone flashing me the "V". I've tried waving and flashing the "V" at a couple of GTI's around here... nothing. Oh well, I know how how awesome my car is.

Do you know anyone with a vagcom in the area?

I got my VAG-Com tweaks done when I got my APR Stage 1 flashed. I went to http://www.scrperformance.com/ in Loveland. They did a great job.

skydog

Passed Driver's Ed
yo yoyodyne

I live N.E. of Denver and don't get to town much. I have a UG 2-door with tint and Enkei wheels, and will keep a lookout for you! I just saw a brand new Shadow Blue at the employee lot at DIA yesterday (temp tags). Anyone on here that drives it?

falconeight1

Ready to race!
Welcome... Unfortunately, Denver is kind of a crap place to own a GTI. When I had my 08' in Seattle, I couldn't drive a block without someone flashing me the "V". I've tried waving and flashing the "V" at a couple of GTI's around here... nothing. Oh well, I know how how awesome my car is.

I got my VAG-Com tweaks done when I got my APR Stage 1 flashed. I went to http://www.scrperformance.com/ in Loveland. They did a great job.

How much did they charge you for labor on the apr flash?

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
How much did they charge you for labor on the apr flash?

Around a hundred I believe. I was there for a few hours and everything went great. They didn't charge me for any of the Vag-com stuff I wanted, so I think after tax and labor, I was out around $730 for everything. And I couldn't be happier!

micah360

Ready to race!
black 4 door GTI here. SE Denver. If you see me, wave... I promise to wave back..:)

There's an audi/vw get together on August 28th. It's supposed to be at southglens mall parking lot somewhere. I will post back here when I get more specifics on it!

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
There's an audi/vw get together on August 28th. It's supposed to be at southglens mall parking lot somewhere. I will post back here when I get more specifics on it!

If I'm still around, I'll be there.

AERO

Go Kart Newbie
Skydog, That shadow blue gti is mine!

I'm flattered someone noticed it. I've been reading this forum for a while, but I generally don't join forums, i just read them. But when I saw someone talking about my car, I had to say something!

To all you Colorado GTI owners, I promise I'll wave back if I see you!

Skydog, you obviously work at DIA, I'm a pilot for GLA. What do you do out there?

skydog

Passed Driver's Ed
AERO - A Laker - cool. You must get some early shows because you seem to get close in parking! I saw it again when I left last week. I'm an f9 pilot, and lucky enough to have an airport car - so you won't be seeing my GTI in the employee lot anytime soon!

skydog

Passed Driver's Ed
BTW, that color is awesome. They didn't have Shadow Blue when I got mine. Although I love the United Gray.

xbluewaterx

Around a hundred I believe. I was there for a few hours and everything went great. They didn't charge me for any of the Vag-com stuff I wanted, so I think after tax and labor, I was out around $730 for everything. And I couldn't be happier!

Wow that seems ridiculous. We charge around $30 for labor typically on all flashes and The last APR 2.0TSI flash I did was I believe around $640 with tax.

On another note if anyone ever needs a vagcom scan or tweak they are more than welcome to come down to our shop "Bluewater Performance" and use our cable. We let all of our customers use the cable at the shop free of charge.

skydog

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey AERO - I've seen your car a few more times since then and still looks great. Love the Shadow Blue! I've got a brand new set of Detroits in boxes that you could get a good deal on if you're interested...

Also, just today I spotted a brand new CG 4-door at the employee lot. Anyone on board that owns that?

micah360

Ready to race!
I spotted a gray 4 door on I-25 the other day. When I drove past him, I saw him wearing (what I thought was) a pilot's uniform. Lots of pilots driving GTIs huh?