GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noticeable Oil Leak at Turbo Outlet Pipe

digital_mystik

Passed Driver's Ed
I think I understand now.. the links you posted are what I need (pretty sure). If using the Neuspeed TOP I would buy their o-ring that sits between the intercooler hose and TOP, but if I had the pancake pipe I would use 3c0145117f since the coupler is different? I could be wrong, but the neuspeed o-ring probably comes off a different assembly but fits their coupler

digital_mystik

Passed Driver's Ed
Did u fix the leak ?
Haven't had a chance to pick up the o-rings yet.. I'm taking next week off though so I'll have time to do the work

To add on to make it more clear for anyone else finding this thread, saw another post that laid it out clearly (seems right but I'll know for sure during install haha):

3C0145117D at Turbo ~54mm dia
3C0145117F at Pancake end ~59mm dia
3C0145117H at Intercooler connections ~63mm dia

GolfR333

Ready to race!
I just recently replaced 2 of the o rings and now my leak is back. I think I over trying to fix this at this point been to the shop multiple times now. I’m gonna just take it off better than a leak..lmk how ur car goes.

GolfR333

Ready to race!
I ended up replacing the Neuspeed orings with thicker orings same size but thicker. My shop I go to make sure everything was perfect and the leak is gone. If that wont last we will be welding it next..

ScottBalun

I ended up replacing the Neuspeed orings with thicker orings same size but thicker. My shop I go to make sure everything was perfect and the leak is gone. If that wont last we will be welding it next..
Where did you get the thicker O-rings, mine is leaking from the intercooler to downpipe connection on the passenger side