GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Nice work!

thank you sir, hopefully you guys reconsider doing it again next year,

anyways, how's operation pissing fuel going? If there's any chance of it being operational before thanksgiving, i wanna see your baby in person! :burnrubber:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
thank you sir, hopefully you guys reconsider doing it again next year,

anyways, how's operation pissing fuel going? If there's any chance of it being operational before thanksgiving, i wanna see your baby in person! :burnrubber:

Trying to have it running for this weekend, waiting on stronger mounts for the Audi fuel rail. If all works out she will be running this weekend.

nygti3491

Ready to race!
spotted this mk7 golf r blacked out on the l.i.e. looks so nice and I want to steal it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JayFine

Ready to race!
CW in Vermillion section of Levittown on Saturday, had LED tails and maybe exhaust? I was parked on the street at a friends.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
spotted a CW, dell lowered on wheels wit LED tails and some sort of white pyramid sticker on hatch, in hicksville, you were getting off the LIE.
Also spotted a black or maybe grey mk6 in port washington with LEDs.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
White 2door with LED tails parked with a white MK7 in Bellerose last night.

White and red MK6 parked together in Mineola this morning

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
White 2 door with pink wheels eastbound on the LIE this morning. Had a Tyrolsport sticker in the rear window.

ShawnP

Ready to race!

Just put new shoes on yesterday.
Sorry for crappy cell phone pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Super fresh white mk6 next to Speedway in Union NJ. R exhaust and valence/skirt kit and bagged.