GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
TR 2 door lowered with decals on back window. on Federal Road in Brookfield Connecticut. at about 1030 today I was in the silver government issued Ford Focus that stop at the red light that you ran.

sent from my phone using words that dont make sence

v6viking

Ready to race!
Black GTI in Melville, today at 2:00PM

Saw you turning at the corner of Rte 110 and South Service Road. Noticed the Elite Performance Plate Frame and the Boost Gauge in the vent. Just wondering what's done to your ride. :thumbsup:

doveer

Ready to race!
Saw a CSG or Black GTI with 2 huge red stripes going from the front to back.

Northern Blvd + Springfield Blvd intersection. Queens

DD89

Ready to race!
In the lakeville shopping center in New Hyde Park, my GTI is on the right :)

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Deep black w/ jersey plates (front relocated to right side) over by Lash VW greenburgh/white plains boarder... gave the big ole thumbs up... nothin in return but that's fine :thumbsup:

illDub6

Ready to race!
saw a ug 4dr 2012 gti on longbeach road in rvc , long island , then saw a shadow blue 4 door gti in Baybville and a 4door cw gti in baldwin, long island around 12:30 today

chc29

Ready to race!
Spotted CW 2-dr mk6 with sunroof and LED tails on Grant Ave in Philly. I didn't wave cuz I was driving a buddy's s2000 :D

CSG spotted on Sagtikos Parkway this morning around 830am. Got the V, gave the V, got the flashing brights, gave the hazards :)

Tireiron Mike

Ready to race!
Every morning around 8ish somewhere on I-476 North Bound a Blackish GTIish, Mk6ish. I buzz you around 130+ because I'm usually late for work. Sorry for the lack of details, everything is a tad blurry.

Hey, what about that chick in the grey SUV thing 300 feet in front of you this morning, she was pretty cute...

illDub6

Ready to race!
Just now 4 door mk6 gti black heading west on southern state parkway and drove behind nd then int fron of a black 2 door gti with mudflaps