GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM front lip/ Euro image Rear wiper delete

Euro Image Rear wiper Delete:

OEM front lip! i Love it, really completes the overall look of the car! Brought back the red stripes as well.... the front was too blacked out for me.....

What i had before

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
I've had mine off 1 yr now and all is good lol

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I don't see how you are seeing stuff behind you without a rear wiper....my backward visibility goes to nothing in those salty wet spray of early snow melting in like 5 mins....

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie

obleedo

Ready to race!
Hey thanks man. They send them factory painted? I'm a big fan of the lip ill wait, its clean and noticeable.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Hey thanks man. They send them factory painted? I'm a big fan of the lip ill wait, its clean and noticeable.

Yes, basically VW ship them from wherever they made them(Germany, I think) as primed parts. They get here and painted to the factory color requested and you get a painted part.

I don't see how you are seeing stuff behind you without a rear wiper....my backward visibility goes to nothing in those salty wet spray of early snow melting in like 5 mins....

haha it gets hard, at first then when it starts to pile and cake on it gets better :)

where did you get your bumper plugs??

advanced auto parts (they are honda plugs, plugged into a foam piece to keep plugs in the holes.