GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**OEM Golf R LED Tails - Official Group Buy**

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
That's what I tried to explain previously in this thread about the tracking...once it is in the destination country, you can use the post office there to track it the remaining way.

P.S. I was screwing around with the DHL/Canada Post tracking info, and I noticed that once DHL tracking notifies you that the shipment has reached its destination country, you have to use the 'UPU or MATCH CODE' to get tracking info from Canada Post's tracking site instead of the original tracking number used by DHL. You can find the UPU code on the first or second line of the DHL tracking page.

Shipment number 960719201763 <This is the DHL tracking #
UPU code / matchcode CL691732344DE <This is the code to track with Canada Post, and probably the same for the US postal service as well...

Jeff43

Ready to race!
Thanks for the update, Lodi; as well as for setting this up... :thumbsup:

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
The only reason I even clicked on it was because at one time they said they were going to make a complete plug and play solution--which in my mind meant some sort of dongle or whatever to recode. Apparently, their plug and play solution is to sell you the plugs and list how to recode in VAGCOM.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I only clicked on it because I was curious of how much they were charging for damn near the same product.

JhnR

Banned
well its been a day...i doubt..it..i hope we dont get the run around with the adapters.

mkv_wolf

Ready to race!
i cannot wait! I've been trying to find a way to distinguish my gti from the other 3 I've seen in town now.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
shit/fuck I didnt pay yet, waiting to get paid so i can keep my buffer in my account...hopefully they dont boot me...