GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/hennessey-vr1200-twin-turbo-cadillac-cts-v-coupe-2012-09-07

sirdudeth

Ready to race!
If this was available with RWD.... Yes. But it will never happen, especially the RWD part. Stupid VW...

jnj2455

Ready to race!
I tell them this morning, "please don't wash my car when you are done servicing it. thanks"
I leave a piece of paper in the car taped on the dash that read, "PLEASE DON'T WASH THE CAR"

Guess what? They washed the car. :thumbdown:

09vdubgti

Banned
My mom washed her car earlier...she got honked at and this old guy just stopped and stared.

She thinks shes like 25 or something...the way she dresses sometimes.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
My mom washed her car earlier...she got honked at and this old guy just stopped and stared.

She thinks shes like 25 or something...the way she dresses sometimes.

It's less creepy when this old fuck from the other street drives down in his G37 sedan and honks and waves to me EVERY time im outside. I don't know him

Bender1

Banned
Add in an AR in .223 and another shotgun plus 2 9mm glocks and we have a party tomorrow morning.

Nice!

Going shopping with the Mrs. to get her a new gun this weekend. Thinking a S&W Model 67 for her.

Also - can someone explain to me the trend of .22LR in AR knockoffs lately? It makes NO sense to me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
those have been around for ages, but yeah, getting more and more popular for sure. I think if its the one that can be converted back and forth, it would be pretty cool to have.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
No rain in PDX for almost two months.... I'm dying. This is ridiculous

Sent from my windows phone using magic

Status
Not open for further replies.