Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Already rocking one on top, so might as well be matching down there

Haha word. I got the chuck Liddell thing going on at the moment. On my head I mean. As for down there, shave it every couple weeks or so. Mostly since the lady friend likes it that way. She keeps it shaved which I like as well.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Definitely shave. Like, lotion and Mach 3 that shit. Key advantage: Makes it look bigger. Important in my case. Plus everything is nice and smooth when she's playing around down there, no hair to get stuck in her teeth. I hate the ingrown hairs I tend to get though, def gonna try waxing. The only bad thing is, since its just skin down there, when I run it starts smelling something funky what with the sweat and dead skin and such...even starts to curdle. I call it "fum unda cheese". I hear its a delicacy in some parts.

Seriously though, I don't like hunting in the grass so I extend her the same courtesy.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I think I need to change my technique. Against the grain cuts the closest but causes major razor burn. With the grain doesn't irritate but leaves a 5 o clock shadow. Across the grain seems to be a decent compromise but doesn't get close enough...

I used to have a ball 'fro when I was younger. It occurs to me my conquests may have been more numerous and of better quality had I shaved...Girls just know. :p

Edit: Maybe it wasn't the shaving after all. For some reason, it was only after I got married that girls started coming out of the woodwork. So unfair...the most pussy wants you when you can not has! Women are sadistic bitches...

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Yesss.... Les mis looks so good! I think I'm going to take my mom for her Christmas present

Sent from my windows phone using magic

A_Bowers

Yesss.... Les mis looks so good! I think I'm going to take my mom for her Christmas present

Sent from my windows phone using magic

They supposedly saying as they were filming and not lip sinking to the music I was really impressed with that

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I really want to see Book of Mormon.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
AMSoil is good stuff, right? my shop has that and im looking at doing another oil change.

Also, I just registered for the APR Stage 3 raffle.. its interesting that they ask what forums you are on and your SN, etc?

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Someone needs to make a college/school thread. Y'all could go crazy over there lol

I'm trying to avoid Christmas this year. I've got way too much going on right now to worry about gifts and cheer and festivities and such...

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
must have been Roxie. So Vanessa, what is your virgeen situation then? I can't remember from the last time I spent 45mins down there....

UHM...excuse me? Since when do I advertise shit like this on a forum??
Never have and never will.

Please refrain from including my name in discussions like this. Thanks.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Someone needs to make a college/school thread. Y'all could go crazy over there lol

I'm trying to avoid Christmas this year. I've got way too much going on right now to worry about gifts and cheer and festivities and such...

start one! ;)

I love xmas - even as atheist, lol... I just love being with family, giving eachother gifts, all that nice shit. But yeah, the expensive part of it, and dealing with certain members of your family or your S.O.'s, can be rough as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.