GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Bowers

Depends....whats the torque? :) Seriously though...sounds grueling.

I can always come by your place and wake you up if you'd like :D

Once again. Ew.

Been there done the whole early job getting up thing. Got the T-shirt.

I like my 7-5 job now. :)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I like my 7-5 job now. :)

7-5? Damn. You probably get an hour for lunch though right?

7:30-4 is our core hours. 2 10min breaks and 1 30min lunch due to OSHA standards

A_Bowers

7-5? Damn. You probably get an hour for lunch though right?

7:30-4 is our core hours. 2 10min breaks and 1 30min lunch due to OSHA standards

Yep. It's not all that bad. We work on our own in the field too so it makes it nice.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion

This is what Im supposed to get but..................I do what I want hahaha. I get paid pretty crappy for what I do so I work at my own pace. Work a little, break a little. Thank god this is only a summer job. Im amazed by the guys who work here year round.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Woke up to find my bank account in the red after someone decided to go to town on my credit card at a Shell gas station.

Then, hours later, I got slammed with triple overdraft fees because TD Bank is a few shades of retardedness.

Happy Friday!

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Got a heads up on this Griot's kit on Amazon.

Picked up a $99 kit for $55 shipped.

Stoked. The towels cost more than $55, so it's like getting the chemicals for free.

SOLD OUT NOW. iWin.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Woke up to find my bank account in the red after someone decided to go to town on my credit card at a Shell gas station.

Then, hours later, I got slammed with triple overdraft fees because TD Bank is a few shades of retardedness.

Happy Friday!

Precisely why I DO NOT have overdraft, period.

Account runs dry, that's it, declined.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I love gif threads, they make me lmao.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, there were 6 left when I ordered.

Guess they went fast. :(

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Oh well. Im going out for a drive. Ive been watching Grand-Am for a while and its got me in the mood to burn some back roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.