GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
remember that thread talking about some of the shit people do to their cars that pegs them as losers to the rest of normal society?

Yeah. there's some more of that shit.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Wonder how you came up with that name....

Long story. To make it short...

At sowo last year bunch if us were drunk.. Anal fisting came up as a joke somehow, don't remember. Next day at the show ground a dude got "ass milk" as a euro plate. I had to top him. So I got this:

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
no no, I'm sure its tight and all, was referring to the "depth" of your "experience" rockin' the mic and the DEDONG...

lmfao.

I just imagined GK going full on "administrative sounding" in his speech with that comment.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
so. advantage to your diet cutting you down to what amounts to a few drinks a month.

That second beer feels great :) haha

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
he sings better than i do, but i have better hair....

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
FUQ!!! I just fell down the steps holding my guitar and a beer bottle :mad: :mad:

on a positive note it would seem i wrote "one directions" next song in the process......

i stole that

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
FUQ!!! I just fell down the steps holding my guitar and a beer bottle :mad: :mad:

on a positive note it would seem i wrote "one directions" next song in the process......

i stole that

Hahaha I know your secret. But I have managed to avoid one direction so thanks for the description

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
sssshhhhhhh

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
so truth be told i have extremely eclectic tastes in music and come from an extremely musical family. I used to play the violin and flute. Next stop is the violin/fiddle....although not 'one direction' diverse... :squint:

I do have the only playlist i know of that goes from johnny monsoon 'winter' to olly murs to "edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros, 'home'

Heart breakers and life takers.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha I know your secret. But I have managed to avoid one direction so thanks for the description

im totally taking my 'pin up girl' out dancing to that one night ;)

Last edited:

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
time for me to go to bed. you guys all cashed out hours ago anyway. quitters.

09vdubgti

Banned
ahhh shhittttt

hate it when you close your eyes real quick and then you look at the time and a couple hours passed and now its 2am...

didn't even start my hw, like i wanted too...

Status
Not open for further replies.