GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Official 2014 F1 Discussion Thread + Golf Mk6 F1 Fantasy League **

Repooc

Ready to race!
Hey guise,

I know we have a couple F1 Fanatics in here.... with just days away from the 2014 season start in Melbourne, I'm thinking that we need to have an exclusive F1 League for our forum members.

I set up a league for us, click on the link below to join
http://fantasyf1.fanxt.com/invite.php?lid=525&flid=293990

and report back in this thread with your team name. Mine is "Se-booo-stian"

You MUST select 6 drivers and 1 constructor to constitute a complete team (otherwise you cannot join any leagues. You're given a $100 million budget to select drivers/constructors with pre-assigned $ values.

The site is pretty intuitive and free. All you need is an email address to join. Act quickly because registration closes before the first race, which is exactly in 2 days, 2 hours, 21 minutes and 55 seconds (there is a countdown timer on the site)

This should be pretty fun to track over the 2014 season. :thumbup: Once we're locked in for the season, I'll update the next post with Forum Members and Team Names

Last edited:

Repooc

Ready to race!
reserved for team name assignments...

FORUM NAME - F1 TEAM NAME

Repooc - Se-booo-stian
GunKata - Scuderia Gunkata Rosso
RacingManiac - TheWongPick
Smokey73 - No Red Bullsh!t
Eudoxus - Felipe Mass-ive Mistake
trnado_2.5 - HorsePounder!

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
So wait, are we joining in one league together then? if so, name?

I'll register now.

Repooc

Ready to race!
So wait, are we joining in one league together then? if so, name?

I'll register now.

I already created a private league on the site called "Golf Mk6 F1 League"

Once you register and make your team, you can either click on the link in the OP to join the league or search for the league name in the search bar and then join.

You're not restricted to joining only one league with your team... you can join as much leagues as you want. I just figured it would to be cool to have one specifically for the members of golfmk6.com

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dang... dat budget.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cool, it somehow linked me automatically, nice.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, that's where I kinda ended. so you have to fill everything/everyone in or your team isn't complete, yes?

Repooc

Ready to race!
yeah... must have 6 drivers and 1 constructor.

First time I finished, I just had 4 top drivers and maxed out my budget, but it wouldn't let me complete my team because I still had 2 empty driver slots.

In a sense, I can see why they did that... it gives you some underdogs that could possibly get into the points during the season.

I've always been a Kamui fan. If given the right car, I think he'd do very well. He was only $5 million, so I figured that was a bargain buy.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word. I can't believe fucking Chilton is $8M, wtf. his dad is in my company in the UK.. rofl. big time money family. His bro races in BTCC as well.

We have like 4 of the same drivers, dude!

Repooc

Ready to race!
hahaha... well then you are a wise man, my friend.

Points-wise I can see why you picked Vettel. I just couldn't let myself do it, on a matter of principle.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, that crossed my mind... lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^^^ :clap:

What sucks is , I can't access that site from work, lulz. do they just give us points based on all drivers or are we supposed to pick two per race? I didn't get a chance to really look.