GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 420 Thread

JhnR

Banned

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Just smoked strawberry cough cough. Man this stuff is gooooood.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
If you already have the place, it's ~1k to start up with a pretty decent setup. A couple books and you're a pro. Don't let your friends trick you into thinking its some lost art. You have to try to fuck up almost. I also learned from a 40 year grow veteran when I was 15, and still have contact with her, so I'm probably a step ahead than your normal.

You have to look at most of the guys that grow also, being stoned 24/7 makes it easy for fuck ups to occur. Most of the guys who get into this have no business sense and are serious smokers who don't take the time to sober up ever, much less on a daily basis. If you look at the alcohol industry and the brands that are really successful, the guys who started them didn't come into work drunk every day.

Plus there isn't as much of a demand for the really top notch stuff, people aren't willing to pay a little bit more for quality that is twice as good. I can move a $2800 lb to the the dispensaries (legally) all day long. I can randomly pick a place off of Weedmaps and walk in and they'll buy it. Now if I have stuff that is 5 times better (literally, night and day difference) but priced at $3200, I could walk downtown all day and not find a buyer. That's why you see so much mediocre crap out there. The good stuff yields lower and takes longer to grow, and then people aren't even willing to buy it because they want to pay $4 less for something they're going to have to smoke twice as much of...

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I have been reading up on cultivating. If Medical Marijuana gets legalized here in Florida, I plan on becoming a licensed grower for the State of Florida. :23:

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
The way I look at it, I'm paying (which is never, haven't bought in over a decade) for thc. I'd rather buy a 300 ounce than a 300 q/p all day. Also, I've never grown for a profit, so I don't know anything about the business side. The most I do is trade for other types or for even people's cucumbers and corn and other various vegetables. Growing is not hard if you have half a brain and can set timers and can do ph tests.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
The way I look at it, I'm paying (which is never, haven't bought in over a decade) for thc. I'd rather buy a 300 ounce than a 300 q/p all day. Also, I've never grown for a profit, so I don't know anything about the business side. The most I do is trade for other types or for even people's cucumbers and corn and other various vegetables. Growing is not hard if you have half a brain and can set timers and can do ph tests.

People say this, but that is not where the demand is at. People are content with strains that are at 18% THC, and won't pay even a little extra for 30% THC. Plus growing the really, really good A+ is not as easy as you're making it out to be. Mold and mites are present in a lot of the shit being sold on the street, and even at the dispensaries. Not all dispensaries (out here) even require that your stuff be lab tested, which is freaking crazy if you ask me.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Here the strawberry cough is shitty weed, $10 a gram :laugh: not very potent..

man the goodies i be seeing when i walk into the "pharmacy"

Well you in Cali. It's a whole different game over there than over here in Texas haha.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion