GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official BBK and wheel Fitment Guide

DarkCloak

Banned
Hi guys,

I'm interested in getting this particular kit from AP racing:
http://www.apracing.com/product_det...6-gti/tdi-front_6_piston_kit_cp5570-1015.aspx

Been searching alot, but cant get a definite answer whether this will clear stock 18" (edition 35 wheels 18 x 7.5 ET 51) without a spacer??

Any have experience with these?

Maybe.

1. Print this out
2. Take off wheel/
3. Place inside of wheel.
4. If fits purchase.
5. If it does not fit, measure how many mm is needed. Purchase spacer if distance is small.

It will probably fit but I would measure first. It'd be a shame to spend a lot of money only to find it does not fit.

http://www.apracing.com/Drawings/P16206.pdf

Download this drawing. This will let you know if the brakes fit with the wheel.

Last edited:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Brakes: Brembo GT 355mm 4 piston BBK
Wheel: Rays GramLights 57C6
Size: 18x8.5
Offset: +45
Weight: 19 lbs Cast
Spacers: None used
Clearance: 15mm

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Didn't switch. Just got another set hahahaha.

Running the GLC6 on the street right now on 225/40/18 that I had on my other set untill I need new ones then I'll go 235.

I'll run 225/40/18 Hankook RS3 on the G25 for track/autox

Halvie

WOOSA
Didn't switch. Just got another set hahahaha.

Running the GLC6 on the street right now on 225/40/18 that I had on my other set untill I need new ones then I'll go 235.

I'll run 225/40/18 Hankook RS3 on the G25 for track/autox

wheels look really nice!

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
are those actually 5x112 fitment

At the moment no. Not enough demand for them to make them in 5x112. Mine were done for me but what they did was widen the holes slightly so that the centering bolts seat even easier/better. With the hub centric rings they fit perfectly. They can be tracked on with this per the US importer.

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
At the moment no. Not enough demand for them to make them in 5x112. Mine were done for me but what they did was widen the holes slightly so that the centering bolts seat even easier/better. With the hub centric rings they fit perfectly. They can be tracked on with this per the US importer.

thanks for the info, if you feel like letting it go hit me up

imba

Brakes: VW Racing 6pot, 355mm slotted disc
Wheel: Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2
Size: 18x8
Offset: +45
Spacers: None, clearance is about 10-15mm :)

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
thanks for the info, if you feel like letting it go hit me up

You can always order them. Since they are looking more towards the VW/Audi scene if you are ordering it for a 5x112 application it will come pre widened with hub rings and wobble bolts included.