GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
BUMP

Custom made borla catback up for sale, no longer willing to trade for stock catback as I already picked one up. Willing to still hook it up for $300 obo just so someone else can enjoy it [emoji4][emoji1417] 3" Mandrel Bend with 4" Black Chrome tips. It'll fill in the diffuser gap perfectly, looks and sounds great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
FS:

RNS-510 Nav $700

Candy White OEM Golf R Side Skirts $450 plus trade for stock

OEM Euro R Tail Lights w/ Rear Fog $450

Unitronic Turbo-Back Exhaust $950

Neuspeed Front Sway Bar $200

BUMP all parts still available.

racerdre

make an offer. springs still for sale.

INTAKE SOLD!! Springs still available!!

H&R Sport Springs

Used on my MK6 R for about a year (around 5000mi) According to H&R lowers the car about .75 all around - $120obo

call or text me if your are interested as I don't check the forums all the time.
909-851-six250

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Parting out:
OEM HID Xenons with Osram CBI Bulbs and LED Indicators w/ Kufatec Harness Modified pins to work with high beams $800

Depo Black Cherry Euro LED Tails with cancellation harness $220

Pioneer AVH-4000NEX Radio comes with Android Auto and Apple Carplay included with harness to plug into your VW, brackets and trim to match interior $300

Rotiform IND-T Tinted Black 18x8.5 ET35 one of the rim has 5inch edge rash, but it is not on the face of the rim not noticeable from far away $800

PM for questions thank you!

Last edited:

LBCGTI1

Ready to race!
Parts for sale:

Apr Carbonio intake satges I&II (broken one tab as pictured) i'll include extra filter not pictured
$150 OBO
in.JPG
in2.JPG

Last edited:

Blue

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP

Custom made borla catback up for sale, no longer willing to trade for stock catback as I already picked one up. Willing to still hook it up for $300 obo just so someone else can enjoy it [emoji4][emoji1417] 3" Mandrel Bend with 4" Black Chrome tips. It'll fill in the diffuser gap perfectly, looks and sounds great!

How loud is the exhaust? I leave for work around 2.30am and don't want to wake the neighborhood lol

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
How loud is the exhaust? I leave for work around 2.30am and don't want to wake the neighborhood lol

With Stock downpipe on it shouldn't be that loud or with a catted downpipe. I'm catless and it was pretty loud for a few seconds only but nothing crazy like when I had it straight piped. That's louder and annoying lol

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
FS:

RNS-510 Nav $700

Candy White OEM Golf R Side Skirts $450 plus trade for stock

OEM Euro R Tail Lights w/ Rear Fog $450

Unitronic Turbo-Back Exhaust $950

Neuspeed Front Sway Bar $200

BUMP

Also have rear cargo mat, blocks, first aid kit and net - $100 for everything!

Drew113

Ready to race!
BUMP

Also have rear cargo mat, blocks, first aid kit and net - $100 for everything!

whats the best price you could do on the exhaust? not trying to low ball but $950 is just a decent amount above my range

Drew113

Ready to race!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
BUMP! Anyone? Make an offer