GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
AWE Performance Downpipe w/metal cat. Has roughly 15,000 miles. In good working condition, pm your numbers if you want pics. $300.

You've got PM

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys looking to sell a few things that I just have here lying around in the garage [emoji28]

DG Springs for 2dr DSG (40k miles) -SOLD

034 Density Strut Mounts (about 120 miles) - $80

Galvez Custom Front Splitter - SOLD

Stock Suspension (97k miles) - SOLD

OEM Passenger Side Mirror Housing (BNIB plus I paid $200 for this from the dealer) - $120

I can get pics upon request, but for now the stuff is just scattered through my garage in boxes lol

Bump

AnhelMk6

Letting go:

I have a driver side halogen headlight and stock halogen taillights in great condition. I’m moving to a new home and don’t really want to take unnecessary things with me since I don’t even have this car anymore. If anyone is going back to stock or has a messed up driver side headlight I’m willing to let it go for FREE just pick it up... located in Fullerton Off the 57.

Thank you,
Alex

Text preferred 323-394-2437

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have this!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManWellmk6

Ready to race!
Had to put my stock i take due to Smog check. So my Pflo intake is up for sale. Can use a new filter. $100 or any reasonable offer will be accepted. Just want to get rid of it honestly.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kerp

Ready to race!
Had to put my stock i take due to Smog check. So my Pflo intake is up for sale. Can use a new filter. $100 or any reasonable offer will be accepted. Just want to get rid of it honestly.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I thought these were CARB legal?