GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

JhnR

Banned
If you see a fellow MK6'er, post it here with the time and place and location.

This had great success in the mk5 forums :)

JhnR

Banned
ill start.

saw a CW 2 doors in Woodland Hills parked at AMF Bowling a couple nights ago. Always see it there. You on here?

elvinkch

Ready to race!
Saw a CW GTI in the Regents Medical Center parking area today in San Diego...I also see a CSG frequent the UCSD Gilman parking structure.

oldskool (sce)

Batmobile
today on the 57 south i saw a cw or white 2 door tinted looked lowered had an exhuast for sure, nicest mk6 ive seen so far, ps thanks for not honking when i stalled infront of you lol

still working on my shifting

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
today on the 57 south i saw a cw or white 2 door tinted looked lowered had an exhuast for sure, nicest mk6 ive seen so far, ps thanks for not honking when i stalled infront of you lol

still working on my shifting

I drive on the 57 daily now for work. I have a 2 door CSG.

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
what parts of the 57 ? im on the 57 between chapman ave, the first chapman by angel stadium all the way up to imperial hwy on the 57. bone stock black 2 door

I work for SCE off of Lambert. I live in South OC, so my commute goes 5 North to 57 North. I drive between 650-730 am and 430-530 pm. 2010 2 Door CSG with an UC Davis Alumni license plate frame.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Downtonw/Mid-Wilshire

Had my MKVI for 18 days and 470 miles, yet to see another MKVI on the road, precious few MKVs. What's up with that!

I do like the fact that MKVIs arent that common, but shoot, once in a while...

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
on my way to work today I noticed 2 CSG gti's on the same road and within 2 lights of eachother. We were all going the same direction too. one had his hazards on (hope your car is ok! lol)

this was in San Gabriel

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
on my way to work today I noticed 2 CSG gti's on the same road and within 2 lights of eachother. We were all going the same direction too. one had his hazards on (hope your car is ok! lol)

this was in San Gabriel
What part of San Gabriel?
What date?