GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree it would pop with ur emblems too. I'm not a fan of all black. I like the red center caps.

Edit: Also since you have such dark tint you could black vinyl your roof. From far away it'd be hard to notice but up close i think it's a nice touch. Pops the spoiler out a little. Also color match csg front bumper cover by fog lights. Again not really noticeable from afar but nice little details up close. #my2cents
Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about color matching the lower cover and wrapping the roof. But I feel it would be waste. What I really want at the moment is a carbon fiber real spoiler extender like the Osir ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talontd

Hey guys, planning on dipping my wheels (properly), and was just looking for some opinions on this combination. My girl & I are split.....what do you guys think?

I'm thinking this (gold) , copper, or bright aluminum with pearl....

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, planning on dipping my wheels (properly), and was just looking for some opinions on this combination. My girl & I are split.....what do you guys think?

Photo is coming up as broken on my Tapatalk.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

ce4

Ready to race!

Interested in photos...girlfriend and I are split on this too. She wants me to do my DE wheels black, but i'm thinking something like a Satin bronze/gold.

ce4

Ready to race!
I've uploaded to a different host, can you see this:

Oh Crap!!! I really like that!!!!

Is that yours and what colors did you use to get that????

ce4

Ready to race!
i'm an idiot that can't see photoshop when it slaps me in the face

Nelly

Ready to race!
Can scratched up rims be dipped? Or must they be fixed up first before dipping?

Talontd

i'm an idiot that can't see photoshop when it slaps me in the face

Haha, no worries....got my girl with that one too at first!

Can scratched up rims be dipped? Or must they be fixed up first before dipping?

The plasti dip will mask scuffs, but when you look closely you will be able to see the level changes. My wheels were damaged by the previous owner, so I'm going to sand & bondo the scuffs and lip damage. Then spray over with plasti dip and change the wheels from the Anthracite color.

I'll probably end up going bright aluminum with a bit of pearl, although this gold is growing on me...

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone seen any CSG GTI’s on copper wheels? I lowkey fell in love with copper after seeing a black Audi on copper Alphards but I haven’t seen any CSG GTI’s on copper wheels. I was thinking of getting brushed copper or something on my TMB’s like this.