GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
probably wouldn't fit my car and I already got one.

How much you want for it? my neighbor may be interested.

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
At precisely 2:02 p.m., Kevin and I were both thinking about Jewish taints.

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
Just to clarify... I sent the Jewish taint thing to Mike before I saw the message from Kevin. It's just a weird coincidence.

Balls.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Source: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/337602

A Maine man will spend five days in jail after pleading guilty to smacking his estranged wife with his penis after she refused to have sex with him.
The Bangor Daily News reports that 62-year-old Fred Thomas of Cushing pleaded guilty to assaulting the woman and to indecent conduct, who he's been married to for 39 years, when she stayed at his home in July. Cushing offered her $20 to have sex with him, and when she refused he pulled out his penis and whacked her with it.

Thomas' guilty plea resulted in a 180-day jail sentence, of which 175 days were suspended. He will be on probation for a year due to the domestic battery and indecent conduct pleas. A third charge of unlawful sexual conduct was dropped.

Defense lawyer Justin Andrus, who acknowledged that his client's behavior was "not normal conduct," told the court that Thomas was distraught because his longtime wife was planning on traveling to Pakistan to see a man she met online.

But Judge Jeffrey Hjelm was not moved.

"This was sexually aggressive conduct," he said. "This couldn't be much more offensive."

Thomas' estranged wife said she did not want her husband to go to jail but rather to get anger management counseling. He was ordered to do so by the court.

This is the first penis-slapping story to make headlines in quite some time. In June 2011, an Illinois jury awarded Ashley Alford $95 million after her boss smacked her in the head with his manhood at the furniture rental store where they both worked. He also threw her to the floor, tore open her blouse, masturbated and ejaculated on her.

And just this August, a drunk Miami University student allegedly threatened to slap a police officer in the face with his penis after being arrested for public intoxication.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/337602#ixzz2IAkZcTxJ

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
a lot of awesome right there^

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
APR wont transfer the tune from my GTI to the Golf R :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ask Arin directly.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
APR wont transfer the tune from my GTI to the Golf R :(

Ask Arin directly.

Won't happen. Arin was a straight up NO when I asked. Took a LOT of dealing with them to get it to happen. That and the place that originally did the flash had to agree to do the new flash at the discounted price since they actually profit between the price GRD sells them the flashes at and the $599 they sell it to us for.

APR seems to be getting more and more strict on their free replacement/repair/inspection/etc. policy.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
weird, cos Golf R is direct port flash, no ecu removal, iirc.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
weird, cos Golf R is direct port flash, no ecu removal, iirc.

Labor isn't the issue, they never cover that on a warranty transfer. It's the price of the software itself. When I finally got them to do the transfer for the Tiguan I still had to pay Autobarn's $200 labor rate in addition to the $150 software price.

Even less of a chance since Golf R is FSI and GTI is TSI. They won't even do warranty transfer from 08-09 MKV because of the engine difference let alone completely different cars with different engines.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Contour wheels.......

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Labor isn't the issue, they never cover that on a warranty transfer. It's the price of the software itself. When I finally got them to do the transfer for the Tiguan I still had to pay Autobarn's $200 labor rate in addition to the $150 software price.

Even less of a chance since Golf R is FSI and GTI is TSI. They won't even do warranty transfer from 08-09 MKV because of the engine difference let alone completely different cars with different engines.

ah ok.. but yeah, Golf R is still pretty seemless to flash.

Contour wheels.......

Borbet's nonetheless...probably set you back what, $3K?

Status
Not open for further replies.