Go Kart Champion
Also get a beard squirrel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
only if you stick it in your butt.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Picking the R up tomorrow morning. GTI will stay at the dealer with all the mods until the 29th when I come back to take it over to GRD for the de-mod. They were able to find one alot closer than they expected.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Picking the R up tomorrow morning. GTI will stay at the dealer with all the mods until the 29th when I come back to take it over to GRD for the de-mod. They were able to find one alot closer than they expected.

Are you planning on stage 3 for the R?

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
Well looks like my R has to stay stock until the next sale, which sucks because it's a straight pig stock. No go with the tune transfer either. I guess I can have the intercooler and shifter installed but I'll still be slower than Scott.

same thing as last time... a place for Scott's mom to use the washroom.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OEM or Dr. Colorchip?

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
whoa.. Kevin ninja edited.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I edited my post because I recalculated shipping and it's only like $4 so I can just order it on my own if necessary. I was ordering from automotive touchup, and just getting a small bottle for some hood chips. I was going to order Dr. Colorchip but saw some poor results, and many people say that they'd be better off saving $50 or whatever and just getting regular paint.

But if you are interested let me know

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I just noticed the "scotts'wienerisaugmented" and lol'd..

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
I've had both OEM paint and color chip. Color chip is much easier to blend.

Filling chips to look good requires a lot of time. You have to build up the chip to make it level. Then apply paint and level it off. Otherwise they are super noticeable after a fail

If you know what you're doing OEM is better, but for the average person I'd say Color chip is easier to blend and make look nicer if you follow directions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.