GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Mid-Atlanitic FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone selling a single Talladega (Golf R) wheel? Just needs to be straight with minimal/no curb rash, don't need a tire or TPMS.

Skivvy9r

Ready to race!
FS: VAG-COM Ross-Tech Micro CAN cable - $200

Recently totaled my 2011 GTI and replaced it with a Subaru, so there's a few things I'm not going to need any more. I'm posting here first because I'd rather do a face to face sale. I'm in the Ft Meade area and am willing to drive a little to meet up. It's a lot cleaner and reduces the chances of anyone being disappointed.

1) Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable - SOLD
2) Covercraft Weathershield custom fit car cover - SOLD
3) OEM LED tail lights with adapters - dark red - SOLD
4) OEM aspherical mirror glass - SOLD

All of these items are in very good condition. Any questions let me know.

Last edited:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Recently totaled my 2011 GTI and replaced it with a Subaru, so there's a few things I'm not going to need any more. I'm posting here first because I'd rather do a face to face sale. I'm in the Ft Meade area and am willing to drive a little to meet up. It's a lot cleaner and reduces the chances of anyone being disappointed.

1) Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable - $200
2) Covercraft Weathershield custom fit car cover - $150
3) OEM LED tail lights with adapters - dark red - $400
4) OEM aspherical mirror glass - $100

Tails have fog lights?

sent from superior interior telepathy

sushiplease

Ready to race!

4) OEM aspherical mirror glass - $100

Wow, why did I just buy my OEM LED last week. I'm sad now...

Tg2098

Passed Driver's Ed
Even at full price, it's the best mod you can do to improve the look of your ride.

if no one buys them by the 23rd ill snag em from you when I get paid again

Skivvy9r

Ready to race!

Sold the mirrors. Tails, VAG-COM & cover are still available.

Skivvy9r

Ready to race!

VAG-COM & Weathershield custom fit car cover are still available.

Skivvy9r

Ready to race!
FS: VAG-COM Ross-Tech Micro CAN cable - $200

1) Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable - SOLD
2) Covercraft Weathershield custom fit car cover - SOLD

Everything is sold. Thanks!

Last edited:

Harry_GP

WTB: Stage II downpipe, clutch upgrade (DC/MD/VA)

Hey, everyone. New to the forum, been lurking for a while and finally bit the bullet on a CW 4D Autobahn 6MT. Car is currently APR Stage I, already looking to feed the Stage II itch. Intake, shift kit and springs are already on deck. Anyone in DC/MD/VA have the following for local sale?

Clutch: Southbend Daily/RSR preferred (would try a drop-in disc, but too many miles on stock clutch). May be open to others.

Downpipe: APR/DD/Uni in order of preference. Others considered. Prefer street/catted as this is my daily driver and will be test-filed for the picky DC emissions test next year.

Let me know what you've got via PM! Who knows, I may even entertain K04 (no shaft play) if you've gone big-turbo and have no plans of going back. Thanks!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
ok I have bunch of stock parts I have left for my mk6 GTI, prices listed here are for locals. Located in Chantilly/Fairfax/Annandale. We can do the sale at novadubs meet too if you like.

- Stock Halogen Taillights - $150
- Stock Intercooler Hoses - $100 for both / $50 a piece (30,000 miles on them)
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...2.0T/ES315576/
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-....0T/ES2738214/
- Stock Springs from a Manual 2 Door - $150 (20,000 miles on them)
- Monster Mats - $40
- Original Side Marker Bulbs - $10
- Stock Fog Light Bulbs - $15
- 2012 Model Owner's Manual - $10

I'll Provide pictures tonight.

Winoman

Ready to race!
ok I have bunch of stock parts I have left for my mk6 GTI, prices listed here are for locals. Located in Chantilly/Fairfax/Annandale. We can do the sale at novadubs meet too if you like.

- Stock Halogen Taillights - $150
- Stock Intercooler Hoses - $100 for both / $50 a piece (30,000 miles on them)
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...2.0T/ES315576/
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-....0T/ES2738214/
- Stock Springs from a Manual 2 Door - $150 (20,000 miles on them)
- Monster Mats - $40
- Original Side Marker Bulbs - $10
- Stock Fog Light Bulbs - $15
- 2012 Model Owner's Manual - $10

I'll Provide pictures tonight.

LOL - I pretty much have those exact some parts in my garage...not attached to anything...

Enjoying your Mark VII I presume....my neighbor (who works for VW) has one (red - looks great) and he loves it...said he wanted to run me the other day....I told him he didn't want to go there...I have yet to give him a ride in mine yet...he really has no idea...