GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

StonyRocket

Just visitng parents in Tullahoma....looking for a reputable place to get springs (VWR) installed before heading back to Montana....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Don't start headlights before engine?

Revolver, did you code out the side marker lights? I have not been able to get rid of the left sidemarker bulb out, even with led tails coded in..... :(

Also, Anyone have the time to help me with some o2 spacers to get rid of the CEL with the high flow cat and K04, I just had installed.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Revolver, did you code out the side marker lights? I have not been able to get rid of the left sidemarker bulb out, even with led tails coded in..... :(

Also, Anyone have the time to help me with some o2 spacers to get rid of the CEL with the high flow cat and K04, I just had installed.

Since coding all has worked normal for me. I've been turning the lights on after starting the car so haven't tried starting with them on. Never had a side marker out issue only these low beam and DRLs.
Didn't code the LED tails since the adapters have been installed already (does that add more functions? If so maybe I'll code)

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Since coding all has worked normal for me. I've been turning the lights on after starting the car so haven't tried starting with them on. Never had a side marker out issue only these low beam and DRLs.
Didn't code the LED tails since the adapters have been installed already (does that add more functions? If so maybe I'll code)
Well, did you remove the bulbs in the sidemarkers?? I have been trying to code them out...... they say you can when you code in euro led tails

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Well, did you remove the bulbs in the sidemarkers?? I have been trying to code them out...... they say you can when you code in euro led tails

Nope. Just installed the headlights and did the coding. I'll check how the marker lights are functioning. Are you getting an error or are are they acting odd?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Nope. Just installed the headlights and did the coding. I'll check how the marker lights are functioning. Are you getting an error or are are they acting odd?

Well, I pulled the bulbs since I was told that with led tails, you can code the lights and it would not throw a bulb out error, since you set the parking lights to LED in coding..... I guess some cars are pickier than others....

willmk4

Go Kart Champion

Doesnt the spacer just screw onto the 02 then to the downpipe?

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Did that curb your enthusiasm for the day?

Lol noooo ... I was upset. Idc anymore definitely having Mike work his majic on it when he has time. Im about to drive around with stocks up front and my TSWs on the rear because racekor. (only while wheels get worked on lol)

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I saw that, but they won't be in until after sowo and I was hoping to have my body done by then. These skirts are the last piece to the puzzle before I bag my car. I saw these votex skirt and was very impressed with the price, fit, and durability of them.

http://www.optikwerks.com/GTI6/VotexSideSkirts/index.html

They look pretty good! I have Ed's and they fit perfect, but I bought OEM mounting rails for them. I have to get them repainted, since they didn't color match them that well and they are too white...

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Guys I raced a friends stage2 6speed mk6 GTI.
I kept up with him but was pulling hard on him at first. I would pull about a car length and hed get about a fender on me. But Id be right there with him the whole time after that. we took it up to pretty high speeds and neither of us would gain. I wonder what I would do stage2. Moar boost :paddle::D