GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Please do not post FS/FT/WTB/WTT Threads on regional forums, as they will be removed or deleted if double post. This is an attempt to keep the forum as organized as possible.

Please use this thread for all for sale, for trade, want to buy, want to trade related posts.

Classified posting:

Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.

Do not forget to include the price of the item you are selling. This is not ebay, no need for bidding games

Please only create ONE thread for any item for sale, and only put the thread in the Classifieds forum, or one of it's sub-forums, depending on what you're selling. Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Non-sponsor Advertising/Group Buys:

Non-sponsor advertising is not allowed in www.GolfMK6.com forums. If you are affiliated with a merchant(including, but not limited to, working for, or having some other financial gain, or being sponsored by them), or service company (in this case a tuner), DO NOT offer their products or services here unless you are a forum sponsor . It is also not accepted if you are selling mass quantities of merchandise.

If any user wants to present a GB, please contact the source who is willing to offer the deal, and have them approach us. If that company is not a forum sponsor, we won't give green light to the group buy.

In the past, with good intentions we let a lot of personal advertising, group buys slide by, so as of this evening, those who advertise without forum sponsorship will be given infractions and the threads will be deleted. Any other location, including but not limited to signatures, titles, avatars, etc. that contain advertising will be deleted.

We have many forum sponsors here helping us, it would be unfair to them the opposite way.

Please contact JJ-R32 or Gulfer if you wish to become a forum sponsor

Any concerns knock on our doors.

Euro4LifeMkVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Well it looks like this is the first post....?

We just put these on but we want to go another direction with the style so I'm selling a nearly new set of 19x8.5 Hartman Euromesh in mint condition, no chips no curb rash perfect lug holes too, kept waxed as well. ET47, 5x112 bolt pattern. Also comes with blank center caps and Audi stickers to put on them if you wish.

These were purchased from Achtuning in April. Like I said, they are in PERFECT condition. These are $285 a piece new, so $1140 for a set. So basically you are getting one wheel for free!

This is for just the wheels...no tires.

Asking $975 obo
Please call or text 425-870-0186.

More pics on the craigslist ad...
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/2469352707.html

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
Anyone wants to trade their LED headlights for regular older style? I know some people hate the LEDs...I actually like them, so let me know if you want to do a straight trade.

Also have OEM tails for sale $180 for the whole set.

Jooky

I've got stock Halogen headlights and taillights for a 2011 Golf TDI. $100 for each.

18" ASA AR1, black with polished lip. Pretty beat up, but straight. $100 total. (2003 passat fitment 5x112)

meph

Ready to race!

FamousEric

Ready to race!
Brand new mk6 K04 turbo kit from CTS: $1500

TSW nurburgrings in bronze. Forged and only 19lbs! $750 wheels only or $1200 with brand new Toyo T1-sport. (Never mounted tires)

K-Sport coilovers with about 15k miles..still perfect condition. $650

Ultimate Racing downpipe, catless with about 5k on it. 3"-stock adaptor only, CBFA. $300

Located in Vancouver until March 7th

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
Ive got a pair of Advan Neova AD08's sitting in my garage. 235/35R19 with about 90-95% tread life left. $400 picked up

Last edited:

meph

Ready to race!
I am looking to trade the OEM Tallageda from my Golf R for your set of 18" Detroit wheels (+ cash). Your Detroit wheels must be in immaculate condition to be considered. Must have tires with low miles.