GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Tattoo Thread

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
The 13th is actually an entire new piece on my chest to a quarter sleeve. I am adding a Yōkai (I believe is the name for it) mask to my chest and cherry blossoms surrounding that and onto my shoulder. The mask is a Japanese Oni mask, but instead of looking like a Demon it is actually made of human qualities and will be a females face. Apparently you would see this happen (in Japanese storytelling) when the woman was overcome with despair, sadness, etc., so I have her basically telling the story as she heard it and using her to tie together love between her and one of the people from within the portrait.

Most likely I'll add a background to tie the pieces together and set me up for a sleeve later on.

You're not going to have any room left to tattoo soon! Sounds awesome though.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
You're not going to have any room left to tattoo soon! Sounds awesome though.

Haha I know. I started thinking about it when I was at the first session and decided to stop in an see my guy one day. He had some great ideas and since I was already doing it I figured I should just keep it going.

He said that most times when he does a side piece (especially Japanese style) people tend to extend their thoughts out and the piece winds up being much bigger than expected. I am just another victim haha

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Looks like everyone is making nice progress of their pieces. I'm scheduled for another sitting in 3 weeks. Going to try and stretch it to 6-7 hours cause I'm ready to get this thing done.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Looks like everyone is making nice progress of their pieces. I'm scheduled for another sitting in 3 weeks. Going to try and stretch it to 6-7 hours cause I'm ready to get this thing done.

Your piece is gonna come together with another 6-7 hours. Hope you post up pictures of the progress

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Your piece is gonna come together with another 6-7 hours. Hope you post up pictures of the progress

I second this, looking forward to it.

Spoke with my artist and set up a short, 1.5 hour appointment for next Monday evening (1/27) to get the last flower (white) done. That way there will be no need to worry about the colors blending when doing a dark green background. Can't wait!

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I second this, looking forward to it.

Spoke with my artist and set up a short, 1.5 hour appointment for next Monday evening (1/27) to get the last flower (white) done. That way there will be no need to worry about the colors blending when doing a dark green background. Can't wait!

I'm jealous... I want to get back in the chair.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Then quit talking about it, and start being about it.

:D

:laugh:

By the way the thread is still waiting for you to post up pictures of yours

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Just sent you a snap.....dont want to take 50 pics of said sleeve. lulz

Nice ink. How long did that take you to get done??

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Had a short third session after work today and got the last flower taken care of. All that's left is the background on Feb 13! I can't wait to see how much these flowers, especially the two white ones, pop after adding the dark background!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Bumping this thread. 6 days until both Jaxper and I go back for more tattooing in our own respective shops.

The wait is killing me now.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Got more work done last weekend, but the pic is probably NSFW since it shows a bit of man ass. I'll post a link to photobucket if anyone wants to see. Starting to take on a Japanese body suit style.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Tomorrow's the day! Doing the background in one last long session, 12:30-7!

Got more work done last weekend, but the pic is probably NSFW since it shows a bit of man ass. I'll post a link to photobucket if anyone wants to see. Starting to take on a Japanese body suit style.

Post the link, but don't image tag it? I'd like to see it but don't want it to blow up my screen at work haha.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Last edited:

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion