GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

tBass84

Ready to race!
Sick nasty brah. I always liked the TTRS brakes but didn't ever want to run 19s.

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure either, but gotta say they fit the car quite nicely... No rubbing either. Fender screw is a given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't sure either, but gotta say they fit the car quite nicely... No rubbing either. Fender screw is a given.

I drove my friends car that had them and holy cow they grip like crazy. I ended up doing the R32 fronts with two piece ecs rotors and they grip really good also.

tBass84

Ready to race!
I drove my friends car that had them and holy cow they grip like crazy. I ended up doing the R32 fronts with two piece ecs rotors and they grip really good also.

Yeah they grip like crazy, especially now with the upgraded rotors and pads in the back as well.

Nice set up with the R32's, that would have been my next option [emoji3]

BirdMan44

uploadfromtaptalk1469803866610.jpguploadfromtaptalk1469803878050.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

Just a quick stop on my way home from work...

Yayotas

Ready to race!

Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I'm trying to narrow down which euro tails I prefer and was wondering if you guys could help... cherry red vs dark cherry

Also I keep gravitating toward the ziza smoked cherry but it's difficult to tell the hue in all of the pictures I've seen, so I can't know what it would look like with our paint. Any help would be very much appreciated.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I'm trying to narrow down which euro tails I prefer and was wondering if you guys could help... cherry red vs dark cherry

Also I keep gravitating toward the ziza smoked cherry but it's difficult to tell the hue in all of the pictures I've seen, so I can't know what it would look like with our paint. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Depends on your taste at the time. I prefer cherry because I don't like the whole blacked out look. I think the the cherry red is unique, rare and pops well on the UG.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Because of lighting and angle differences it's hard for me to tell for sure in a photo which one I am seeing. I tried going through this thread page by page and it wasn't really helping.