GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official USA 2011 GTI Changes

krische

vdubber in training
The RCD310 looks like a downgrade from the 310, it's not even a touch screen.

Is the only benefit that it supports satellite radio? I believe the RCD510 doesn't right?

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
The RCD310 looks like a downgrade from the 310, it's not even a touch screen.

Is the only benefit that it supports satellite radio? I believe the RCD510 doesn't right?

RCD510 has satellite - I'm enjoying my Sirius radio when I drive around... It does seem like a cost-cutting measure.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Looks like there was definitely some cost-cutting, but in return there's the standard 18s and standard advanced bluetooth.

krische

vdubber in training
RCD510 has satellite - I'm enjoying my Sirius radio when I drive around... It does seem like a cost-cutting measure.

Oh that's right. Is it Digital Radio that the RCD510 doesn't have?

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
Well not a real big on some of the options but Looks like i will be getting a 2011 on order as soon as i can

Kg810

Passed Driver's Ed
Good for people who like going with fully loaded options, bad for people who like to pick and choose what they want.

Overall, I wouldn't say this is bad in anyway as they do through in some things standard now.

I'm still waiting patiently for a Canadian rep to post up some news, but if I were in the states I think I'd be happy with the 2011 changes as I'd gun for a fully loaded mk6 anyways :).

krische

vdubber in training
So who thinks the bluetooth will be able to be upgraded on the 2010s to this new one?

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Wow, thanks for the post bubuski.

So this means I am forced to buy nav with Autobahn.

My car is now going to cost $30k.

:cry:

But I love the keyless entry and start/stop button!

zee

Go Kart Champion
How are the Golf R Xenons different than the existing GTI Xenons?

Function wise, they are identical. The GTI version just has a little crome. Golf R is fully blacked out.

Attachments

• golf-gti-6-.jpg
    golf-gti-6-.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 191
  • GolfR.jpg
    GolfR.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 210

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I just want that Blue of the R that is it