GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Toews is now out for the rest of the regular season. And if injury announcements hold true to history, probably some or all of playoffs too.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty excited for this weekend. I'm headed up to Boston for the Flyers game with some friends and family. The only downside is that some of my friends going are Bruins fans.

Wear a panda suit to the game

mlody91

Ready to race!
Pump the brakes there Hawks fans.

22 straight playoff births, and right in the mix to make it 23, without Datsyuk and Zetterberg for most of the season.

Here's the new game plan - Give puck to Nyquist. They'll be pumping the brakes REAL quick.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
. . . Hawks won in regulation?

palma

Ready to race!
Here's the new game plan - Give puck to Nyquist. They'll be pumping the brakes REAL quick.

Ah it's sooo good to have Pav back :D

It was a weird game tonight but we pulled the win. Tomorrow should be interesting.

gticrusader

Sharks fan here ... I usually get excited this time of year ... but we all know how the story goes. Cant figure out the team this season .... definitely play to their competition ... and they rarely put 3 good periods together (yet still manage to get points). Oh well ... good luck everyone these playoffs and cheers to the greatest sport (and playoffs)!!! :D

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Fuck all of you. Fuck the Red Wings too.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Dang Flyers and their losing streak at the crucial part of the season!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

palma

Ready to race!
Ovie is just dead on that play lmao

JhnR

Banned

:laugh: :thumbsup:

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Fuck yeah. NHL playoffs, some good games tonight. Watched the lightning canadians game, good shit. Good luck to everyone's teams. I hate you guys.