GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
WOW..

Ovie... dat lack of backchecking, doe.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Fuck the flyers. I hate both these teams, but Simmons and giroux are thugs. Glad ny is in control right now.

BlueEwok1

Banned
Coach might get fined for his gesture, see if you catch it...

JhnR

Banned
Damn Kings got murdered last night...SJ was checking was to much.. Slow start.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Damn Kings got murdered last night...SJ was checking was to much.. Slow start.

It was amazing! I loved every second. GO SHARKS!!

We got Torres and Hertl back at the right time. As long as the league does not suspend Torres on reputation alone, it could be a loooong series for the Kings. Very physical on both sides. I love it.

gticrusader

It was amazing! I loved every second. GO SHARKS!!

We got Torres and Hertl back at the right time. As long as the league does not suspend Torres on reputation alone, it could be a loooong series for the Kings. Very physical on both sides. I love it.

They definitely bring some life to the ice ... my only concern is this team cant put 3 full period without giving the opponent some life ...

palma

Ready to race!
OMG! Pavs goal was amazing today against the Bruins! He's not even 100% either I bet. I need to find a clip of this magic he pulls, it was nuts.

Let's go Red Wings!

Just watch as he pulls that puck through his legs, crazy.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
$25K to Q for that crotchgrab, lol...

I didn't see any more replays of that tho - the puck being shot out - so who fucking knows...

And goddamn, Datsyuk is so amazing.. always a treat to watch that guy.

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
OMG! Pavs goal was amazing today against the Bruins! He's not even 100% either I bet. I need to find a clip of this magic he pulls, it was nuts.

Let's go Red Wings!

Just watch as he pulls that puck through his legs, crazy.

That's my Pavel....always dangling people.

palma

Ready to race!
Smith was ready to go man. That game was brutal to watch. Wings got beat up bad. Hopefully we play better at home.