Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Who had sex?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
What do a decent set of Detroits with tires normally go for?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You had one at one point. At least my interior is still superior to your cheap domestic haha

Actually you would be way off on that. My car definitely has more features than yours, and has that crazy soft touch plastic thing that Golf owners think only comes in their carts.

How big is your touch screen??

OH DANG!!!

Ouch, going from the .:R to a stang, interesting choice, but to each their own.

Why? Just because you don't like the Mustang?

So funny. There is so much dislike for American cars on this site. It's highly ignorant and ridiculous.

I'll trust you know what you enjoy in a car and that you're making a good decision for you. I just have an issue with mustangs in general, but they're fast yea.

What is your issue? Please enlighten us.

His car is nonsense, love it, but its too much for a GTI IMO. I'm not quilting everything, just recovering. Obviously I'll post pics when I'm done.

Agreed. His car is way too much money to spend on a car. Especially a Golf.

93.6% certain that car hasn't been to the track

THIS.

After seeing that literal shitbox, I don't want hear anything about the looks or people that drive Mustangs.

:laugh:

I think most people do not like Mustangs because they are jealous of their awesomeness. Cheap ridiculous performance.

THIS.

typical APR fanboi talk

:lol:

I take it you're driving?

haha every time I travel somewhere I have to hit up at least a show of an act that never makes it to Dallas. Hell, I usually would base my travel upon a festival going on and make a decent trip out of it (i.e. Colorado for GDF a few years ago, SoCal for Coachella or NYE, etc.).

Just once I'd like to travel somewhere that doesn't involve a music festival :laugh:

Then make the decision not to travel for music...

Getting a lightning show right now.

in4pics.

HOT MALE!!!! LOL.

This thread has been open since 5-20-14. I think this might be the longest an OT has been open in the last year and a half...

I can only do so much....

Thought about this quite a bit on my drive to work this morning. 2:30am, zoning out almost hit a coyote... anyway...

I think I'm going to to end up with the Ingot Silver Mustang. The idea of another car color that is more of a pain in the ass to get spotless doesn't sit well with me right now.

I love silver.

Agreed.

Breaking local news. Kid robbed the ice cream man with a BB gun. Shot at him.

:laugh:

Yeah I guess I can see that. But I can't knock everyone's hobby

What if I just hire you a hooker

Who?? Of the X-Men??

I am a Hooker.

Nope, has to be someone from OT.

There you go then.

Mah.
Troys.

TROY!

Sawce and Hales, I'm trying to talk myself into coming west again

Not NEEK?

DAFUQ.

One more hour then I can get home and go jog off the three pretzel bacon cheeseburgers I ate yesterday.

I am getting one now...

And the large Blizzard I accidentally ate afterwards.

I'll get a frosty instead.

1,000,000£

:word:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.