WHO DAT

WHO DAT

WHO DAT

WHO DAT

WHO DAT

WHO DAT

WHO DAT

WHO DAT
I just giggled like a little school girl. Amazing. A+++. Would read from again.

Morning all.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Yay! That would be awesome!

:) I want to be friends with you and Sawce and Neek (and Amir, and Rawb and Danial, and... well all of OT) in real life

Not NEEK?

DAFUQ.

You weren't present at the time of conception for the message. You already know I'm considering it though. You were trying to convince me again last week :laugh:

Awww, you get to go to summer camp!

I lold hard at this

I just giggled like a little school girl. Amazing. A+++. Would read from again.

Morning all.

Morning Nugg

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Another benefit of me having a huge penis is that I save money on gas.....

Is that because you don't drive a lifted cummins diesel??

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Another benefit of me having a huge penis is that I save money on gas.....

We could compare data, but I've already done it on the exact same roads and conditions.

Driving "normally" for me on my commute over a tank of gas (about 2 days) Best I can average is 22.9 MPG in my Golf R. In my C7 if I drive the same way I can average 27 MPG.

Fat torque starting at 1500RPM and 1200 RPM cruising at 75 MPH in 7th gear, FTW.

Best I ever got in my GTI on this same commute over a tank was about 24.5 MPG.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So what's up with all the doctors getting it this outbreak?

Treating sick people. Hemorrhagic fevers cause the body's tissues to break down and blood starts running out of everywhere (like, everywhere). Doctors who deal with large numbers of infected patients in third world environments run a higher risk of infection.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Treating sick people. Hemorrhagic fevers cause the body's tissues to break down and blood starts running out of everywhere (like, everywhere). Doctors who deal with large numbers of infected patients in third world environments run a higher risk of infection.

Yeah, there was a "Doctor" on the radio this morning saying that the one good thing about this virus is that it is so fast acting that it's speed inhibits the spread of the virus since people start dropping dead fast.

Usually the only ones that catch it that are outsiders are care giving professionals on humanitarian efforts, or people handling the dead bodies in an unsafe manner.

He made a comment that a huge fear would be if it were to mutate into an airborne version. As it is right now he said the risk level for anyone not knowingly going into an infected area is quite low.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I was just typing something to this effect then Tapatalk crashed.

In nature viruses that tend to be highly infectious (influenza or smallpox) tend to have low mortality while those with high mortality (Ebola) tend to be less infectious. Back when communities were a couple of days walk apart someone infected with something nasty would die before he could spread it.

Air travel has changed that equation big time and many viruses mutate quickly so the pathogen changes over the course of an outbreak, further complicating treatment.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
We could compare data, but I've already done it on the exact same roads and conditions.

Driving "normally" for me on my commute over a tank of gas (about 2 days) Best I can average is 22.9 MPG in my Golf R. In my C7 if I drive the same way I can average 27 MPG.

Fat torque starting at 1500RPM and 1200 RPM cruising at 75 MPH in 7th gear, FTW.

Best I ever got in my GTI on this same commute over a tank was about 24.5 MPG.

Is your vette an Auto?? Getting an Auto Stang??

I can understand why you'd be getting such great mileage though:
- Lightweight car
- 2wd vs 4wd
- If I remember correctly the vette closes off cylinders it isn't using right??

I now want to live in a bubble.

I'm going to invade your personal bubble

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
A GTI can easily be more expensive than a Mustang. As far as you saying a GTI interior is nicer relative to its price point, clearly you have not spent any time in a Mustang. I hear the same thing about my Charger and after owning a GTI and a Charger I can easily say the interior of the Charger is nicer and has more appointments than a GTI.

You can easily say you PREFER the interior of the GTI because there is a huge subjective factor here.

I am not putting down the GTI in any way. I did love mine. But the thought of the GTI being nicer than a Mustang or Charger because American is just not the case anymore. People are still stuck in the past.

I actually like dodge products, I like the challenger a lot and would love a new viper. I will insist as someone who has spent lots of time in mustangs and been in several dodge products that the two brands aren't comparably in interior quality IMO. If you really want, I'll write and essay for you later but I'll leave it at that right now.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Is that because you don't drive a lifted cummins diesel??

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Is your vette an Auto??

Oh, Hell no.

Getting an Auto Stang??
See above.

I can understand why you'd be getting such great mileage though:
- Lightweight car
- 2wd vs 4wd
- If I remember correctly the vette closes off cylinders it isn't using right??

True, but the cylinder deactivation on the manual transmission cars only happens if you put the car in "ECO" mode. I don't run in that mode just because it also loosens up the suspension and a few other things.

I have run in ECO mode on the freeway for 40-50 miles and if you trust the car's computer it claims to get 34.xx MPG when on pretty flat terrain at 70-75 MPH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.