GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P3 Cars v2.1 Enhanced Digital Boost Gauge **GROUP BUY!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

defender_ctr

ORDERED !!! ~ Last minute decision. Hope Imade a right one, wasn't in the market for one yet, but seemed like a resonable price. I ordered it with an analog boost sensor (hope that isn't a waste of money) and ordered it without the vent (hope I shouldn't have been cheap in that option).

You did exactly what I did. The analog boost is only an extra $15 so its not that big of a deal, though, I say this from my experiance in which I already had a hose installed for a seperate gauge. The cost of getting that done if you haven't will add to the price of things.

Also, be SUPER careful when snapping out the vent slates. I ended up breaking a few things but with a little tape I was able to get it all back in. The saved money from not getting the vent worked out in the end but its a little frustrating while in the process of doing it.

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Andrew- I need tracking or a refund today.

id just wait out the week. i think andrew said something about all the oders have been sent, they just need to send out the tracking numbers. i guess they have been trying to get them from p3 but p3 is hard to get a hold of. your order is likely already shipped... mine too... i hope :thumbsup:

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Boost tap will give you an accurate reading, but so does the ecu... just not quite as exact. If its 1 or 2psi off and I don't haft to run a hose and cut hoses, then I'm happy with the ecu

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

P

plac

got mine today. The vent slider isnt even installed right.. i'll have to fix it myself now and take it apart anyway. i'll get a pic before i do that.

making a thread w install pics. spent a half hour getting every wire tied just right. aside from all the drama, im glad i have it now.

Last edited:

jerm

Ready to race!
Is this still going on perhaps? Looks like the redline-motorworks site still has it up for the group buy price.

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Buy from Isj for better price and faster shipping.

ill haft to agree on the faster shipping... sorry redline, i know youre doing your best to get these moving, but cant knock the truth. as for better price, id almost would rather pay $50 more for a new one... just my opinion

Isj

Go Kart Champion
ill haft to agree on the faster shipping... sorry redline, i know youre doing your best to get these moving, but cant knock the truth. as for better price, id almost would rather pay $50 more for a new one... just my opinion

mine is not even a week old, but I understand. This group buy pricing won't last forever.

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Redline, any word? Everyday I get depressed when I don't see anything to do with a package on my door.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

randrewm97

Ready to race!
just got my gauge and its pretty nice. the install got me a little cause i didnt think i had to pry so hard on it but as my frustration rose, so did my prying pressure. so if youre intalling this, just pry kinda hard it it will popl out.

P

plac

i am posting my full video with 0-60 testing in my p3cars gauge review shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.