Parts4Euro.com | HELIX & DEPO LED Tail lights & Headlights for MK6 Golf & GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Parts4Euro.com | HELIX & DEPO LED Tail lights & Headlights for MK6 Golf & GTI

R20 Style Black Projector Headlights w/ LED Strip for MK6 Golf & GTI
PLEASE ORDER HERE

R8 Style Bi-Xenon LED Strip Chrome Projector Headlights for MK6 Golf, GTI & MK6 JSW
PLEASE ORDER HERE

S5 Style LED Chrome / Black Projector Headlights for MK6 Golf, GTI & MK6 JSW
PLEASE ORDER HERE

Black Euro LED Taillights w/ LED Inners for MK6 Golf & GTI
PLEASE ORDER HERE

European OEM R20 Style Black/Smoked LED Taillights for MK6 Golf & GTI
PLEASE ORDER HERE

European OEM R20 Style Black Cherry Red LED Taillights for MK6 Golf & GTI
PLEASE ORDER HERE

European OEM Style Cherry Red LED Taillights for MK6 Golf & GTI

PLEASE ORDER HERE

European OEM R20 Style RED CHERRY LED Taillights for MK6 Golf & GTI

PLEASE ORDER HERE

Last edited:

EUROPROJEKTZ

hello friend what the cost of shipping to Chile (Punta Arenas) 6200789 zipcode and which means of transport.

regards

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
How "oem" are these really? Every oem set I see is at least $750 with adapters but these are only $499. Is this truly oem with VW stamp, or maybe "Hella" oem without VW stamp? Oh, finally saw this is "HELIX" brand. so you shouldnt be calling them OEM in your title.. i really wanted the dark tint version.. but they have the wiring "boxes" not the straight thru harnesses. I dont want the wiring box style..

European OEM R20 Style RED CHERRY LED Taillights for MK6 Golf & GTI

PLEASE ORDER HERE

zrickety

The Fixer
Says DEPO and Helix in the title and oem style. I agree it's a bit deceptive but you already know the real oem are almost twice as much.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Says DEPO and Helix in the title and oem style. I agree it's a bit deceptive but you already know the real oem are almost twice as much.

true, if it looks too good to be true.. but oems arent even close to twice as much. its more like 499 vs 699.

Likasomebodii

Im getting these in a few days. Ordered from Rlinesports on ebay for $394. I got Dark Cherry. As soon as I get them I will be posting a video review on them to put all the questions to rest. All of the videos I have searched for on youtube are useless.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Can anyone shed some light?

Does anyone know how to dissablmbe the inner lights to replace that stupid "fog light" with a white reverse light?

Likasomebodii

Can anyone shed some light?

I went to vw and they said that the white reverse light is there but they have to run a wire and do coding. Instead of the 125 dollars to do that, I sent in that inner tail and had it switched with a NA tail.

On another note, does anyone in the northern va area (fairfax) have a vagcom wire I could use? I can pay. The dealership/garages are just way too expensive.

ForzaGTI

Ready to race!
I went to vw and they said that the white reverse light is there but they have to run a wire and do coding. Instead of the 125 dollars to do that, I sent in that inner tail and had it switched with a NA tail.

On another note, does anyone in the northern va area (fairfax) have a vagcom wire I could use? I can pay. The dealership/garages are just way too expensive.

I can help with VAG COM/VCDS stuff if needed. I am in Fairfax. I pm'ed you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.