GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PerTurbo's 2013 VW Golf 6 TDI .:R-Line+ Candywhite

Per Turbo

Ready to race!
Setting the car to wintermode...

Votex roofrack is on, the fairing is on it's way. Wrapped the headlights with blue lamin-x, and got the frontlip wrapped as well, same as interior. More to come, so just a teaser so far.. ;)

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Love everything, with the exception of the plaid vinyl. The beige Burberry doesn't do it for me, especially with those two tone seats. Very nice car though. I lkie that the r side skirts came stock on it, and actually didn't mind the front r line bumper.

Per Turbo

Ready to race!
Thanks! :)

I know the wrap is yey or ney for many people, so it's ok for me that it didn't do it for you. Not everyone will like everything ;)

I have noticed that many of you in US like the R-Line bumper, since you don't have it as an option. Like I've said to others, here GTI is an expencive car so we don't se that many of them. That's why we go for the GTI bumper to stick out :)

Per Turbo

Ready to race!
Thanks guys :)

The Rotas are 9,5x18 ET38 5/114,3 (redrilled to fit) with 205/40-18" all around.
Weight is ca. 8kg each

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Per Turbo

Ready to race!
ET18? Front and back? How much does it poke in the back and front? Wheels suit the car great!
My bad... ET is 38 :D

From the Bilsport Performance Custom Motor Show in Sweden during the Easter holiday.