GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Picked up my new 2011 GTI, Autobahn, DSG, Cloud White today!

Antonio Monteiro

Ready to race!
Nice choice with the color, I hope you keep the Detroit I think they look better on the Candy White, I myself I'm trying to get a brand new set of Detroit hopefully local because I do not want to buy over State. I'm not to crazy to go after market wheels I want to keep my car clean as possible... Enjoy your Candy White specially when comes Summer!!!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Took some new pictures of the car today with tint! I clayed the car today and did a coat of NXT wax on it. :) Will work on the interior later as it's clean, but want to add some protectant to everything before I take pics.

Project Snorlax

Passed Driver's Ed
in that last picture it looks like your left exhaust tip is slightly lower than the right, its the same case in my car and can't decide if its just how the stock exhaust sits or if mine specifically is crooked, anyone else have slightly crooked tips with OEM exhaust?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
in that last picture it looks like your left exhaust tip is slightly lower than the right, its the same case in my car and can't decide if its just how the stock exhaust sits or if mine specifically is crooked, anyone else have slightly crooked tips with OEM exhaust?

I didn't notice that. I will have to actually go look at it to see if that is true due to the shadow. Thanks for noticing that. Hmm.

vwauug

Ready to race!
Took some new pictures of the car today with tint! I clayed the car today and did a coat of NXT wax on it. :) Will work on the interior later as it's clean, but want to add some protectant to everything before I take pics.

Looks good - congrats!