GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plaid vs. Leatherette

Keep plaid or get leathertte?

• Keep the plaid, it's totally hipster.

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • Leatherette is close enough to cow ass, trade em.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
Last edited:

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Where's the third option for real leather?

I've seen entire interiors for sale on here, and there's that company (starts with a K) that does leather covers in your choice of colors and stitching.

EDIT: where'd he get leatherette from? If its the factory seats from an Autobahn package, those are leather my friend. Trade and run before he knows what he has done.

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
EDIT: where'd he get leatherette from? If its the factory seats from an Autobahn package, those are leather my friend. Trade and run before he knows what he has done.

It's factory seats just not from an autobahn package. My friend is a salesman and one of his customers is buying a car that has leatherette but she really wants plaid so he brought that to the table for me.

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
It's factory seats just not from an autobahn package. My friend is a salesman and one of his customers is buying a car that has leatherette but she really wants plaid so he brought that to the table for me.

That's cool. I didnt know we could get leatherette. I dont know if I'd do that. The plaid is pimp. Would have loved it if I could have gotten the Autobahn options with plaid. :thumbsup:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
That's cool. I didnt know we could get leatherette. I dont know if I'd do that. The plaid is pimp. Would have loved it if I could have gotten the Autobahn options with plaid. :thumbsup:

I would be more than happy to trade you my plaid seats for your leather seats. :D

2011gti

Ready to race!
keep the plaid makes the ladies wettttt,, soaked they love my car and always compilment on the plaid seats

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
keep the plaid makes the ladies wettttt,, soaked they love my car and always compilment on the plaid seats

well if that's not reason enough...