GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plastidipped Lagunas and..well...Everything.

ErroneousRex

Passed Driver's Ed
So, I've been talking about doing it for a while now, but a couple days ago I actually did. Bought 4 cans and dipped the emblems, badges, cornerlights, reflectors, skirts, valence, and yes...even my taillights:D. Hate all you want. I did it for shits and giggles and I actually love the way it came out. Enjoy the plastidip parade!

Hope you guys enjoy. I'll be starting a build thread soon. :D

ErroneousRex

Passed Driver's Ed
Can you see you taillights with it? Looks good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Yes you can. I did three coats on the tails and corners to give it a good solid matte black rather than a matte tint. I'll take some pics of the lights on in a little bit

ErroneousRex

Passed Driver's Ed
You should spray a clear coat over those tails

Was thinking of doing it but I actually like the matte look for now. Might change it up later, but im just rocking these for something less stock looking until I get my led reps.

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
Id spray clear coat on the rims and the tails to get a little gloss look

ErroneousRex

Passed Driver's Ed
I like it with the black badge might debadge eventually but I like it now. Nah I left the caps the way they were on purpose. I wanted the VW to show. As for gloss I wanted it matte. I like it that way.

ErroneousRex

Passed Driver's Ed
Meh... Ur car looks dirty. I'm not hating, but ya went alil overboard..

It is dirty. Lol. Its the rainy/windy months here so theres no point in washing it. It rains just enough to catch all the sand in the sandstorms and make your car look like poop. Thanks for your opinion though :D

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
I like it with the black badge might debadge eventually but I like it now. Nah I left the caps the way they were on purpose. I wanted the VW to show. As for gloss I wanted it matte. I like it that way.

Aslong as you like it thats all that matters! Great job though! +1