GOLFMKV

Post your SIDE SHOTS

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

not bad for a iphone.

dracz91

Ready to race!
I'll play.
FK Konigsports. 19 threads left up front no helpers, 6 in the back with everything in.
18x8 OEM Audi BBS CHs et 43 i think.

I'll post new shots with the 215/40s and 10mm spacer in the rear.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
^Heck yah!!!

I want these coils, i see that they will go low, but how high would they go compared to stock? hows the comfort and handling and how did you setup the damping settings?

Shall i buy them them?

Sent from my iPhone with typos

dracz91

Ready to race!
^Heck yah!!!

I want these coils, i see that they will go low, but how high would they go compared to stock? hows the comfort and handling and how did you setup the damping settings?

Shall i buy them them?

Sent from my iPhone with typos

they're awesome coils in my opinion. i had fk streetlines on my mkv. and these compared to that is night and day. right now i have the fronts on pretty much full stiff and i haven't messed with the rear cause its a pain in the ass.

i think if you raise them as high ass possible with helper springs in, it should give you plenty of clearance.

i think they ride pretty comfy, i mean i might not have it set up to be the most comfortable but i cant complain.

if you dont get these, try to get B&Gs or Ultralows

btw love your car man, awesome mods. i saw the build thread and your civic was fucking sick too.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

im loving my olloclip lens for my iphone lol

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

one more using the fisheye

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Don't make fun of my wheel gap!
I'm about to have a detailed conversation with my dealer about suspension stuff once they fix the scratch my car came with when I purchased it.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
they're awesome coils in my opinion. i had fk streetlines on my mkv. and these compared to that is night and day. right now i have the fronts on pretty much full stiff and i haven't messed with the rear cause its a pain in the ass.

i think if you raise them as high ass possible with helper springs in, it should give you plenty of clearance.

i think they ride pretty comfy, i mean i might not have it set up to be the most comfortable but i cant complain.

if you dont get these, try to get B&Gs or Ultralows

btw love your car man, awesome mods. i saw the build thread and your civic was fucking sick too.

Sounds so encouraging! they really fit my budget so well and koni shocks..so tempting!

Thanks for the kind words, my car looks stock and boring on the outside now, so hopefully will lower it and put on some nice wheels, too much research for coils lately!

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
More Aussie love.

New front lip

Better angle