GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your sub setups!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
^^^ as nice of an amp you're running, at least mount/secure it somehow. Putting a towel underneath it isn't considered insulation. :rolleyes:

There's no where else for me to put it for now. I need a smaller amp. I would put it on the seat back but the brace is in the way.

Sent from my iPhone 5C with Tapatalky

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
There's no where else for me to put it for now. I need a smaller amp. I would put it on the seat back but the brace is in the way.

Sent from my iPhone 5C with Tapatalky

I'm just messin' with you man. That's the only downside to our cars....no room to mount large size amplifiers. For mine, I would have worked with the tire well but the damn center hump takes up 99% of the space available.

MtnJason

Passed Driver's Ed
Uber-Stealth box with 10" MB Quart RLP254, Rockford Fosgate R600x5 driving the factory speakers with upgraded front tweeters. Only 5-channel I found that fits nicely next to the spare. Amp build sheet claims 738 watts RMS, sounds great.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Uber-Stealth box with 10" MB Quart RLP254, Rockford Fosgate R600x5 driving the factory speakers with upgraded front tweeters. Only 5-channel I found that fits nicely next to the spare. Amp build sheet claims 738 watts RMS, sounds great.

The Alpine PDX5 or the Kenwood XR-5s would probably fit as well. Have the kenwood in my wifes car and love it