GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Potholes!! $&@#

markdopierala

Passed Driver's Ed
I have spent the las 3.5 years living, working, and driving in Europe (Prague) I can't believe how shi$&@ the roads in NJ are!!*

Just got a flat tire in 12degree weather.*

However on a lighter note I was surprised we have a full size spare.

How much do the pirelli tires usually go for?? Don't want to overpay in the morning.*

suspiciouspackage

Ready to race!
Heh, what part of Jersey did you drive to? Because if you think that's awful you should just try my daily drive to school. It's about a .75 mile drive and only one road you're on is nicely paved.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
yeah jersey is terrible. but (knock on wood) in my 5 years of driving here i never got a flat.

and if all goes well, instead of a super low static drop, i'll be bagged by this summer so no more worrying about all that crap.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
No spare tire if your bagged in most cases, and I'd be careful cause this snow storm and cleaning shit has created CRATERS not even potholes.

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
Its $137 for the tire at Mavis. I had a bubble in my front left tire...

GTI'10man

Ready to race!
Damn that sucks for you guys here in Monterey alllll the way on the other side of the coast we have nice roads. Even the crappy ones are getting redone for a smoother ride

APdubbin

Ready to race!
American roads suck in the north, just gotta deal wit the potholes

McQueen77

Banned
L.A. has some of the worst roads in the country. I never noticed it as much before getting the GTI because I never had 18" wheels.. I'm extra careful now on some of these streets that look like they havent been paved since the 70s

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
having my spare tire will be useless in my case even if i didn't plan to bag. i'm going to be running 19's.

Why does the wheel diameter affect whether or not a spare tire is useful?