GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pre-order special - Griots 6 Inch Orbital Polisher at DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion

We are pleased to announce that we are now carrying what most pros regard as the best random orbital polisher in the industry - The Griot's 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher.

In celebration of this new product offering at Detailer's Domain, here is our Introduction Pre Order Special.

Griot's 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher - Base Kit includes:

1 Griots Garage 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher
1 Uber 5 inch backing plate
1 Uber 5.5 inch Yellow Cutting Pad
1 Uber 5.5 inch Orange Medium Cut Pad
1 Uber 5.5 inch Green Polish Pad
1 Uber 5.5 inch Blue Finishing Pad
1 Uber 5.5 inch Black Wax/Sealant Pad

List Price - $186.85

Kit Price - $167.99

Order now and save $56.86!

Pre-order Pricing - $129.99

We should have the machines in stock 1st week of March.

This offer will be good until Feb 28, 2012

Click here to order now!

darkxghost

Ready to race!
Great! Thanks for the PM. Will probably place an order tonight or tomorrow.

*edit: what is the cord length? 10 or 25 ft.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Hi Phil,

Do you have any on-hand experience with these? If so, can you give a quick comparison between this and say, a Porter Cable 7424XP?

This sounds like a hell a of deal if it's comparable to a 7424XP - especially with all the nice pads :)

darkxghost

Ready to race!
10 feet cord, trust me you are better off with it.

Great, that's actually the one I wanted since I have a 25ft extension cord sitting around.

@zVp I own a PC. The reason I'm getting a random orbital is because of the extremely user friendliness aspect of it. The PC is user friendly as well, but not as much as a random orbital imo. And I hear so many good things about the griots, gotta give it a shot.

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
It figures you guys would do this just as I was trying to talk myself out of not getting one from Griots. Too late now I guess. :)

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion
Hi Phil,

Do you have any on-hand experience with these? If so, can you give a quick comparison between this and say, a Porter Cable 7424XP?

This sounds like a hell a of deal if it's comparable to a 7424XP - especially with all the nice pads :)

yes sir we have been testing ours out for the last 6 months.

this machine has more power than the PC and the Meg's. With all the new polishes and compounds out there the orbitals can really to some great paint corrections with out the risk you would take with a rotary polisher.

you won't be disappointed to boot there is a lifetime warranty

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion
Great, that's actually the one I wanted since I have a 25ft extension cord sitting around.

@zVp I own a PC. The reason I'm getting a random orbital is because of the extremely user friendliness aspect of it. The PC is user friendly as well, but not as much as a random orbital imo. And I hear so many good things about the griots, gotta give it a shot.

yup the 10 ft cord is preferred.

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
I'd be all over this if I didn't buy a 7424XP recently :p

This is just my opinion but ive owned almost every da polisher and the pc is much more reliable than the griots and meguiars. Thats not to say that the griots is no good but the pc is still a nice solid machine and made in the usa.

Phil also sells the flex which is the best da polisher available but double the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.