• I will not vote because nobody deserves my vote

Votes: 22 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
LOL is this real life?

Fail: Anti-Obama teen wants to move to Australia because we have 'Christian, male president'

Kristen Neel praised Australia's "Christian, male president" on Twitter, before copping a barrage of responses and eventually deleting her account. Picture via Twitter

BARACK Obama's "four more years'' victory tweet may have become the most retweeted message of all time, but last night one American teenager's misguided views on Australia were lighting up the twittersphere down under.

Clearly disappointed with the election result, 18-year-old Georgia republican Kristen Neel joined the throngs of American Twitter users claiming they were moving to Australia to escape Obama's presidency.

Unfortunately, she got a few facts wrong.

"I'm moving to Australia, because their president is a Christian and actually supports what he says,'' she tweeted.

Kristen Neel praised Australia's "Christian, male president" on Twitter, before copping a barrage of responses and eventually deleting her account. Picture via Twitter Source: No Source

"Our Prime Minister is a woman, an atheist who lives with a man she hasn't married. I don't think you'd like it here,'' tweeted Ian Cuthbertson, TV editor at The Australian.

"I think you meant Antarctica. Move there,'' tweeted @post_rock0.

"Congratulations on being the dumbest person in the world,'' tweeted @Patrickavenell.

Neel's Twitter account has since been disabled.

Neel was just one of dozens of Americans who tweeted that they were moving to Australia in the wake of Obama's win.

Buzzfeed helpfully collated 37 of the best into one spot.

The mass of American republicans eager to head Down Under prompted several memes in response, including this one, which helpfully gives them a lesson in what Australia is about.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n-male-president/story-e6freuy9-1226512853271

So many dumbasses think Australia is like a right-wing America, why? Just because American women are so fucking stupid they would have no problem hooking up with the most bogan of Aussie men from the bush country is no excuse for their view of Australia being another America. Even their right wingers (such as the Liberal Party) are still anti gun for fuck's sake! :lol:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, the rest of the world's conservatives are far more liberal than our conversatives, as well as what a conservative "used to be" in this country, a la:

^ what's this you say, talk of being a nation together? what's this, fear of an industrialized military complex? dude is probably rolling over in his grave.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
yeah, the rest of the world's conservatives are far more liberal than our conversatives, as well as what a conservative "used to be" in this country, a la:

^ what's this you say, talk of being a nation together? what's this, fear of an industrialized military complex? dude is probably rolling over in his grave.

Unless it's this guy:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
LOL is this real life?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n-male-president/story-e6freuy9-1226512853271

So many dumbasses think Australia is like a right-wing America, why? Just because American women are so fucking stupid they would have no problem hooking up with the most bogan of Aussie men from the bush country is no excuse for their view of Australia being another America. Even their right wingers (such as the Liberal Party) are still anti gun for fuck's sake! :lol:
dumb blonde lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Unless it's this guy:

true. but he was more of a fascist and obviously insane. But yes, overall - the platforms of conservative parties across the world in most first world countries would be considered quite liberal compared to ours. They usually support universal healthcare, etc.

TommyD

Ready to race!

TommyD

Ready to race!
I don't want my genes mixing with hers!

Even in her picture she has crazy eyes.... Crazy means good lovin.. if you can put up with her tagging your ear in your sleep.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Even in her picture she has crazy eyes.... Crazy means good lovin.. if you can put up with her tagging your ear in your sleep.

I'll pass, I got high standards :D And she's 18 and born on 1994, donotwant.jpg

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

99.98% time - agreed.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
99.98% time - agreed.

She wants a white Christian male.

I'm brown and not a Christian so I'm ruled out :D Ah well, she would be jelly of my natural tan haha

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
you just claimed you can read the future but yet im the troll? get off your high horse and pull the dildo out of you ass and quit assuming you are "cool" because you can talk shit on the internet.

Take it to the track bro. And sorry ill give the dildo right back to your girlfriend, she said she needs it back because you cant satisfy her

Uberryan

Banned
Take it to the track bro. And sorry ill give the dildo right back to your girlfriend, she said she needs it back because you cant satisfy her

This kind of back and forth immature name calling/bickering/bitching over difference of opinions is why we can't have nice things. Like political threads on this board. Chill the fuck out, hate to love each other, or vice versa, and go about your lives. This is a car forum, not the middle school debate team.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
This kind of back and forth immature name calling/bickering/bitching over difference of opinions is why we can't have nice things. Like political threads on this board. Chill the fuck out, hate to love each other, or vice versa, and go about your lives. This is a car forum, not the middle school debate team.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.