GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[quick] carbonio stage 1 box size

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
pla can anyone tell me the exact dimensions of the stage 1 carbonio intake PACKAGE... (height, width, length) and the weight of the whole thing if possible..

the reason i ask is because i want to ship it from america and they charge me depending on the size of the package..

Thanks

CDUBV1

Passed Driver's Ed
Size

1ft by 1 ft or maybe just a little bigger.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Email this guy: Evan Light <elight@goapr.com>

Tell him about your situation and he will manage shipping and everything for you..expect a quick reply and great service :)

dwp2

Ready to race!
My box is 18" X 12" X 8".

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
Email this guy: Evan Light <elight@goapr.com>

Tell him about your situation and he will manage shipping and everything for you..expect a quick reply and great service :)

Arin told me to contact the local dealer for that (which i prefer not to deal with frankly..) as for shipping, it is extremely expensive to lebanon.. unless i ship with UPS.. but they require the exact dimensions and the weight that's why..

My box is 18" X 12" X 8".

thanks a lot :) can anyone else confirm they have the same sized box?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
They ship stg1+2 with DHL for 200$..i asked for a quote before :)

but since you have a local dealer, they probably won't legally be able to deal with you lol

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
They ship stg1+2 with DHL for 200$..i asked for a quote before :)

but since you have a local dealer, they probably won't legally be able to deal with you lol

lol yeah of course not.. my local dealer answered today saying he could get me a stage 1 carbonio for max 450$ (all taxes included) but that they're back ordered for a week...

nway the shipping is 200$ you say.. but to enter lebanon there's a fuel security surcharge + VAT 10% + customs (here they just improvise when they see the object.. it can get from 5% to as high as 50% of the object's price if they say "it's a luxury product")..