GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quick Question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
can anyone tell what front lip this car has?

looks like a edition 35 bumper...

DDKing13

Ready to race!

if you can't tell the difference between a car you own and a very clear picture showing what was changed, you shouldn't be allowed to get butt hurt.

you still can't tell the difference ? :yikes:

obviously im new here, i said that from the beginning. i just got my car not even a week ago, so excuse me for not being a connoisseur from the get go. and im not the one who's butt hurt, you're the one who went out of you way to try to pick on me. so when you say "what has the world come to", ironically, im asking you the same question.

obviously im new here, i said that from the beginning. i just got my car not even a week ago, so excuse me for not being a connoisseur from the get go. and im not the one who's butt hurt, you're the one who went out of you way to try to pick on me. so when you say "what has the world come to", ironically, im asking you the same question.

what is this? I dont even..

do you have eyes bro? do you have a gti? Look at your bumper, look at the picture.

if you cant tell the difference.. :lol:

I can pick on who ever I want. Its the internet, do you want me to hold your hand while you go wee wee?

This has nothing to do with you being new, you simply don't want to do the work of searching and want a straight up answer, simple : don't want to get flamed, use google. Have questions, use google. Google= search engine.

there are about 20 threads on the differences of the two bumpers.

:burnrubber:

Status
Not open for further replies.