GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RECARO Child Seat

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yes, I know, this is not a sexy piece of interior badassery like a boost gauge, but if you have a children, you gotta put them in child seats, and this one is of excellent quality, and a sporty and attractive interior piece vs. some brown piece of plastic from Wal-Mart.

The description and reviews of the current model of this item for sale on Amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Recaro-Start-...NDGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335807463&sr=8-1

It sells for $299 on Amazon, I am selling mine for $150, plus shipping if you're not local;
There are no stains, rips or tears, or any measureable wear. It comes, as pictured, with the owner's manual. This seat does not separate into a booster only. It is a "serious" kids seat...it is not light so if you're looking for easy in and out daily removal, this isn't it. If you are looking for a comfortable seat for your child that will look attractive/professional in a nice car, (to the extent that is actually possible), this is it.

Comes with built in speakers in the headrest for ipod/mp3/dvd.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 294

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
interested if Dan doesn't take it.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Yeah, I'm out.
I didn't know it was for ~5 year olds.

Still waiting on the new one to arrive, lol

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yes, for all of the unwashed out there, a given child is going to go through THREE DIFFERENT types of car seats before eliminating it all together. This is the last of the three...it is designed for kids from 30-80 lbs. Shoulda put this in my initial post...I certainly didn't know all that sort of thing when I was childless, :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
how much do you estimate shipping to run?