GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recieved my Alzor 349 Wheels(Review)-From ECS Tuning

93serprise

Ready to race!
What type of lug bolts do these use? Conical or Ball Seat? If Ball Seat, do you know the dimensions? Awesome purchase btw. They look good.

JustinT

Ready to race!
Great review. :thumbsup:

Any plans for new rubber?

Yes I believe so, I originally was going to get more All Seasons(better than the OEM ones). But I will just get summers, Michelin Pilot Supersports for summer and get a winter set for my Detroits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustinT

Ready to race!
What type of lug bolts do these use? Conical or Ball Seat? If Ball Seat, do you know the dimensions? Awesome purchase btw. They look good.

Oh and I believe on the site it says to use Conical as recommended hardware. But thanks!

93serprise

Ready to race!
Awesome..thanks man !

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Yes, online it said 24.6 lbs. My scale at home isn't completely specific, in other words it does not specify the decimals. But, the scale gives the solid number of 24 lbs. They are pretty light!

I wouldnt call 24lb light, but they look nice

JustinT

Ready to race!
not bad actually, love my alzors, they are old and have been through some super rough Chicago streets, so far nothing wrong with them.

How's the durability on them? You feel confident for long term use?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
not bad actually, love my alzors, they are old and have been through some super rough Chicago streets, so far nothing wrong with them.

When did you get Alzors Chuy????

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
How's the durability on them? You feel confident for long term use?

I bought them used here about a year ago, and and the guy had them for god knows how long. and i drive in chicago quite often and have hit some damn craters that shoulda snapped the wheels in half. no issues there. they made it through a winter just fine. now my wheels are not like yours, but still alzors, and i can say i have had 0 issues. for the money they are great. thinking of buying another set and those look awesome. im possibly getting the laguna reps at some point.

i can say with confidence i feel confident about them lasting a while.