GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ressurection

NickMk61

Ready to race!
HEY GUYS! So yesterday I picked up my car from M.Power in Houston. she spent a total of 8 weeks in the hands of my mechanic. After I drowned my engine I figured that would be all she wrote.. but thanks to the guys over at Mpower in Houston and my insurance coverage.. I was able to get my engine fully replaced along with an S3 intercooler and a Southbend stage 2 daily clutch installed. My baby is back and better than ever! Just the thought of me driving my car in the rain sends shivers down my spine.. I made a huge mistake that day, but we live and learn right? All I can do now is resist the urge to stomp on my warp drive.. still need to break everything in :p ANYWAYS, a BIG thank you to the guys over at M.Power.. if anyone in Houston is looking for a shop that does good work.. this is the place.

heres a quick pic of my car as of now.. ill probably be back in the near future with some better pics. Thanks for reading guys!

Attachments

• CAR.jpg
    CAR.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 3,490
Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't look like a submarine.

Really nice, take your time break it in correctly, great news on the repair/insurance etc.

Looks like a keeper. tasteful cosmetic mods, most of the cars that have the VW emblem/notch removed look terrible to me, but not yours, looks just right.

Top gear

Passed Driver's Ed
That a great looking car even better your I Houston would love to see at a show are a car meet some day!

dynamiik

Ready to race!
I love those wheels :clap:

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Looks great! Glad to hear everything worked out!

NickMk61

Ready to race!
thanks so much for the love guys :D

@burbank2broward - it makes maybe 2-3x as much noise over stock. It's entirely bearable though, in fact you wouldn't even notice the sound unless you're trying to listen for it. It almost sounds like the A/C fans or something.

Kyle Butler

Ready to race!
thats one of the best CWs ive seen. just awesome. glad to hear its back on the road