GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Richmond, Va

getfast

Ready to race!
Still here in RVA... but don't have a mk6 GTI anymore (just a mk7 GTI w/PP, and an E46 M3.)

Bought the GTI from Priority and was impressed.

Not much else to report :cool:

2k21.8t

If y'all ever make it down to the VB area, I'm here. once a month we have a scheduled meet @ Southern VW (sponsored by them - so it works out) Don't know how much longer that's gonna happen since it's getting colder.

- Matt

Roadrunner_GTI

Drag Racing Champion
If y'all ever make it down to the VB area, I'm here. once a month we have a scheduled meet @ Southern VW (sponsored by them - so it works out) Don't know how much longer that's gonna happen since it's getting colder.

- Matt

This happening any time soon?

Winoman

Ready to race!
Was just reading Getfast & Hatchesplan conversation from like 3 years ago....lol....yeah not so much action on the Richmond thread it seems. Anyway....I'm actually from NVA - but get down to Richmond all the time (son goes to VCU....he drives a 1990 Miata....). Anyway - I've got several cars and drive them down - depending on all sorts of factors.....usually it will be the Audi in the winter. But I enjoy driving the GTI down there the most. I take the back way - 522....sometimes even further afield....and really love taking the GTI out on the curvy country roads....though all our cars are pretty nice....I just get more hooligan with the GTI most times....its also easiest getting around in the city & parking & such when I'm down there.

I don't own an E36 M3 - but we do have an E46 ZHP (M-Tuned / performance package and such)....its a blast - really a very nice car all around - moves good too....but not in comparison to a stage 3 GTI or Stage 3 S4....not quite. Still its such a perfectly well balanced and naturally quick car. Ours is nearly like new - only 85K (least mileage of nearly all our cars....we do own a 64 1/2 Mustang vert with only 55K miles though.....lol)....but really the GTI - with the mods I've done - is (in the dry) my most fun all out driving car....love to pass those motorcycles....what can I say...

swcrow17

Just joined not that long ago...what's going on? Longtime VW/Audi owner/modder here, but first time diesel.....am sure I'll run into you all at some point.

swcrow17

^ sorry for the late reply and don't mind the wheel gap...far from finished:

davserbic

Ready to race!
Hey,

Looking to purchase a GTI exhaust for my 2.5L. Anyone have one or know of someone selling one nearby?

Also, looking for VAGCOM Tweaks if someone has a cable in the area!

Last edited: