GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rig Shot today . . . very rough but happy overall

dowright82

WRX Convert
Went out today when it was finally warm enough to do this and I'm pretty happy with the results overall! Let me know what you guys think!

Did a VERY quick edit - - - you can clearly see the photoshop - but if it were for a client I would have done a much better job - - -

Also available in WALLPAPER size with a PM . . .

quarantine

Ready to race!
very nice. where do you mount the rig? roof or hood? I mount on the roof as much as possible to avoid lengthy photoshop work to the car.
I also think you the shutter speed should be less than 5 seconds to not totally blur out the details/texture of the background.

j5bws1

Went out today when it was finally warm enough to do this and I'm pretty happy with the results overall! Let me know what you guys think!

Did a VERY quick edit - - - you can clearly see the photoshop - but if it were for a client I would have done a much better job - - -

Also available in WALLPAPER size with a PM . . .

Very nice pics! What kind of rig are you using?

scbastv

Ready to race!
pics look great!...definately looks pro quality!:thumbsup:

dowright82

WRX Convert
Thanks guys!! I'm using a rig I kind of put together myself based on research - - -

Huge suction cups, 10 foot pole, and prayer. haha

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
^^Sig material right there.

Great shots downright.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Very cool!

I'd like to have one of those of my ride.

Nice job!

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Great shots! You should clean those up a bit and pop em in huge bg sizes. I think we need a gti background thread...

scbastv

Ready to race!
Great shots! You should clean those up a bit and pop em in huge bg sizes. I think we need a gti background thread...

^Agreed!:thumbup:

Who do you have to talk to around here to get this in the works???:paddle:

J/K...in all seriousness though...would be nice to have a centralized location to post nice pics usable as backgrounds