GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RNS 510 sw4366 and updated Navteq Maps?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
I could rip it and upload it to your FTP server; but I'm not sure if the mods will like sharing this. PM only? :p
excellent idea

b4ceen

Ready to race!
I'm not sure if they are able to be ripped.

Originally they are protected.

You can try, however do be aware that if the maps update does not work when you put in into your unit, you will loose your current maps.

I would wait for the discs as they are proven working.

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure if they are able to be ripped.

Originally they are protected.

You can try, however do be aware that if the maps update does not work when you put in into your unit, you will loose your current maps.

I would wait for the discs as they are proven working.

I have definitely copied V5M maps, so unless V6M changed the protection, it should work. Not sure about firmware.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys,

It looks like with the current method of sharing the disc, it will take too long to get it into the hands of everyone who needs it, including myself. Is there no alternative method?

How about an upload of the disc information to a FTP server (which I can provide), and each member be responsible for burning the disc on his own?

I'll rip them today and upload it to your FTP if you give me the information via PM.

If it works, then that's awesome, if not, then people will have to wait for their discs lol. I'm gonna pass it to Nik probably tomorrow.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
If you guys want to share the ftp via a PM that would be mucho appreciated! I only need the maps and am more than willing to burn my own copy.

Or if someone wants to send a burned copy out west I could share it out here. I'll cover shipping costs.

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
I would love in on this too.. I'm willing to meet anyone anywhere in the GTA to get it done. If we're going the FTP route, can someone please share the info with me over PM?

Thanks

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
Mike is looking at a Dropbox solution right now... I have one set up, but I am quite the noob when it comes to this service. I have a 50GB quota however (which is nice).

Sanjiyan

Passed Driver's Ed
representing calgary here. definitely interested. please let us know if the ripped version is done! the map I have on my 2011 is like 7 years out of date.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
I have FTP

who has the images?

CadMan

Ready to race!
People left who want it:
1) Songman
2) F00kie
3) Carsfeverguy

Nik, can you pass it on to any of these members one your done?

If possible I would still like to get on the share list for the GTA guys.

1) Songman
2) F00kie
3) Carsfeverguy
4) Cadman

b4ceen

Ready to race!
If possible I would still like to get on the share list for the GTA guys.

1) Songman
2) F00kie
3) Carsfeverguy
4) Cadman

You coming to the meet tonight ?

b4ceen

Ready to race!
Meeting at mccowan and 401. Brining a copy of the maps and firmware update. if you guys are interested